Poll

Do you think feralheart is more popular with girls or boys?

If you r a girl, check here
5 (83.3%)
If u r a boy, do here
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: I can't log in. Can someone help me? O.O  (Read 980 times)

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
I can't log in. Can someone help me? O.O
« on: July 27, 2012, 10:22:01 am »
 ;D Hello! Ok, so first let me explain what happened. I was playing on a custom map called WNG. It does lag from time to time, but I usually don't have problems with it. I did esc>quit so that I could change characters, but when I logged in, it took a really long time. Then, when I FINALLY got to the screen with the characters, It takes forever to load when changing between characters. I am waiting right now for the chars to load, but its still loading. I tried going back and logging back in but ittook forever to log in again! I didn't have any problems logging in for 2 hours of playing but now its taking forever. Is Flouritre messing up again? Its so annoying when so many people slow down the servers.  :-\  If that is the problem, I hope the staff will try and fix the lag. All I can really do right now is wait I guess. Oh, and I want to help you guys with your answers to my questions. I really appreciate it. :)
Oh, PS. How do I insert a video/picture into my signature? Thanks! :D

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: I can't log in. Can someone help me? O.O
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 10:47:45 am »
Server is doing backups right now. All you can do is hang in there until it gets back up later.
Former community manager of FeralHeart