Author Topic: A lil question about preset markings  (Read 1563 times)

xPuRfectDisastRx

A lil question about preset markings
« on: July 30, 2012, 03:09:35 pm »
okay, so. I have decided to start making presets, and I have a question.
How can i make one marking in the very middle of the head? 
I've tried and i ended up with two of the exact same markings on either side of the head. A little help?

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: A lil question about preset markings
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 03:11:24 pm »
You can, but you have to line it up perfectly at top for both sides.
Just one side of head? Use a different head marking for 1 side and a different one for the other

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 04:04:01 pm »
This depends on if you want a symmetrical design on assymetrical. Assuming you want the latter, you'll want to make two different copies of the head UV and try to line it up correctly... it'll take a few tries, but it'll work.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 05:08:11 pm »
Along with what crin said, think of the preset head as a mirror, whatever you put on one side of the head itll be the exact same on the other side if u decide not to make a separate different side head. Just draw half of your design on one side of the head, and itll mirror it on other side for a full design~

xPuRfectDisastRx

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 06:55:54 pm »
my design is a lightning bolt. And I can't get a lightning bolt to the correct line because it makes a whole different design.
Maybe someone could help. As in, make the head for me? It's a tiger. Golden brown, and realistic tiger head please. A lightning bolt that's supposed to zigzag down the forehead. On the end of the lightning bolt (if you could) a little flame. Please make the lightning bolt a little bit realistic, NOT like one of these: . Just a bit realistic with a flame on the end.
If possible, just PM the image of the preset head to me, I'll do the rest. Thank you!