Author Topic: Two Different Online Servers for FH??  (Read 2382 times)

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Two Different Online Servers for FH??
« on: July 25, 2012, 12:07:06 am »
Okay, yes I know I have another thread for an idea, but that one is much different. I don't really like mixing my ideas. :P

Ahem.

So, from what I've seen, roughly 50% of people want all the health bars and things for FH, and then 50% don't. (Neutral people... I love ya, but you don't count for this. :P)

This brought me to thinking... Maybe there could be two separate servers? One could be for characters that can be created with health bars and attacks, etc, etc. The other could be just like it is now - no health bars and mainly for roleplay or messing around.

Maybe this will bring on a lot of lag and stuff, I dunno, but it's just a little thought I had about what could be added to the game.

I won't go into really deep details since I doubt anyone wants to read a story about this thing, so that's pretty much it! I just wanted everyone to see this and think over it for a while, perhaps.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Two Different Online Servers for FH??
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 12:12:29 am »
It would be too much work for Raz

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 12:25:53 am »
Yeah, I could see it as that. But since a lot of people are begging for health and strength bars, I thought maybe this wouldn't be too bad to suggest.

CloudFish

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 12:27:52 am »
Not so much work as it would be money. Raz pays for the servers. And I doubt he'd want to tack up another one.

Not to mention adding the health bars and like has absolutely nothing to do with what Raz has power over.

Kov handles game mechanics. Raz handles server and website hosting.

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 02:58:32 am »
Oh, I didn't know that. o3o I thought servers were mostly just a.... coding sort of thing. My bad. :P

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 03:07:18 am »
Well this is a good idea since FH is going to keep growing and not get smaller. Although, maybe just making more maps on this server, or a bigger amount of people per map. Thanks for bringing this up! (:
This would be alot of work.

~Rawy

Offline LeaderKovu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2012, 10:02:07 pm »
Well I think this is a bad idea because many people would get upset about not knowing which sever there friends are at. Also less people on their favorite server. Red would have a hard time getting all this set up. I think things are just fine, even if there is more people playing and FH crashes a lot more now you will just have to wait I guess.

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2012, 02:53:43 pm »
@LeaderKovu

Thanks, but that just brought the thought to my head: this idea actually kinda does tie into my last one. It had the friend's list on the character selection. Maybe it could show which server they were on.