Author Topic: Goldchocobo's Howl and Roar Mod  (Read 10551 times)

shewolf51

Re: Goldchocobo's Howl and Roar Mod
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2011, 06:46:20 am »
Lions don't technically roar, they bellow. Exactly the sound that's in the video. Though it's odd in combination with the animation. XD

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2011, 09:25:35 pm »
OMG that's brilliant! <3 it! YOUR brilliant. gr8 job, but the wolf howl has some background noise. Is it possible to cut that? other than that, keep up being awesome
I tried... but it's an actual recording of a wolf howl- outside. not a fake, and not in a studio. but I'll try again....

Lions don't technically roar, they bellow. Exactly the sound that's in the video. Though it's odd in combination with the animation. XD
what's wrong with the animation o_O I worked hard timeing it perfectly to when the creatures opened and closed their mouths or when I thought the sound would be produced or stop... :/

Offline bigblackbullets

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • shiekra is the definition of awesomeness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2011, 12:27:49 am »
lmao now THATS a lion roar. idk why people keep thinkin thats not how they sound xD thats a pretty basic territory mark call o3o

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2011, 01:34:48 am »
I added a new Wolf sound and changed the expressions when howling and roaring to make them look a lil' more realistic.

Feral Hearts Howl/Roar Mod v2

here's the dowload link too: howl/roar V2

Offline Link44

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Page
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2012, 02:15:59 pm »
Trying to get the roar mod if that's ok. But my files are converted to MP3, so when I save the document it's saved as a rar. Am I doing something wrong or could it be possible if I could grab the roar mod as an MP3 file? :)

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2012, 03:38:34 pm »
Trying to get the roar mod if that's ok. But my files are converted to MP3, so when I save the document it's saved as a rar. Am I doing something wrong or could it be possible if I could grab the roar mod as an MP3 file? :)

You open the RAR file with 7Zip or WinRAR.
It's an old file of mine and I prefer to use zips now. but you are still able to use it if you can get WINRAR or 7Zip