Author Topic: FeralHeart+ Map Issues  (Read 1193 times)

RiseCreations

FeralHeart+ Map Issues
« on: August 01, 2012, 07:41:54 pm »
Okay, so I recently redid my entire FH existence. I uninstalled both fh and fh plus, and made a new account (old one was "Rise"). Now, I've re-installed everything and all the patches are up to date. However, I believe some of the map textures or something are missing. All the plants show up, but they're just flat white. Water shows up, and reflects just fine. However, my biggest issue is that everything is this black and neon yellow, which is. EVERYWHERE. I've only been to Ficho Tunnel, and that's what I saw. In an attempt to leave, the portal was invisible, and a message popped up saying something about the map file not being found.

I'm not sure if I did something wrong, deleted something I wasn't supposed to, or what. And I've got no clue how to fix it. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Re: FeralHeart+ Map Issues
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 07:46:28 pm »
Was the glitch on just FH/FH+ or both?

FH+ Can be very glitchy.

Try re-downloading it again.

Thierry

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 07:46:44 pm »
FHplus is glitchy, and i recomend after when you uninstall you delete the feral heart folder.

Then when you reinstall, install FHplus in a separated folder than normal FH. in each one you should install the patches.

RiseCreations

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 07:56:30 pm »

That's what I'm looking at. I've re-installed and all of that since this happened. Nothing changed. I'm thinking I may need to redownload all the maps. It seems more like a texture problem.

CloudFish

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 08:26:11 pm »
Can also try changing rendering subsystem to fix texture problem; though in this case, it looks more like it is missing than it is not able to process it