Author Topic: Idea  (Read 4429 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Idea
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2012, 04:19:01 am »
I like the Polar map alot but then again I just love snow and winter and the cold and stuff like that... I just think a little love needs to be put on those maps to make them more likeable, livable, and RPable lol. Maybe a map of every basic terrain/enviornment should be put into the game. I agree it would be cool to have like a mountain map with hidden caves and caverns and maybe secret passes with forests etc. That would make for an epic map that and a swamp map :D! Any new maps to the official game are welcomed by me ^_^!

There are a lot of talented Map makers in Feral Heart I dont think they would mind making a few to become official ingame. Heck, they could hold a contest to get new official maps rather it be through actual map creation or just concept art.

I actually wrote about a topic similar to what you are mentioning in the game ideas section. http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=24947.0  I really wish Kovu would consider letting other people help him with the official games map work that way it would be less work on him and maybe more can be done for the game since more people will be working on it and just not him alone. If he can always approve of what goes in so things do not get out of control.

Offline Nowe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Turn forever Hand in Hand~
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Elements
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2012, 03:32:31 pm »
I like the Polar map alot but then again I just love snow and winter and the cold and stuff like that... I just think a little love needs to be put on those maps to make them more likeable, livable, and RPable lol. Maybe a map of every basic terrain/enviornment should be put into the game. I agree it would be cool to have like a mountain map with hidden caves and caverns and maybe secret passes with forests etc. That would make for an epic map that and a swamp map :D! Any new maps to the official game are welcomed by me ^_^!

There are a lot of talented Map makers in Feral Heart I dont think they would mind making a few to become official ingame. Heck, they could hold a contest to get new official maps rather it be through actual map creation or just concept art.

I actually wrote about a topic similar to what you are mentioning in the game ideas section. http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=24947.0  I really wish Kovu would consider letting other people help him with the official games map work that way it would be less work on him and maybe more can be done for the game since more people will be working on it and just not him alone. If he can always approve of what goes in so things do not get out of control.

Why would you just sit there and do the work by yourself when you have hundreds of people who would be willing to help you? I know its his game and all but seriously there is talent all around him and he should try and let the members put in on the game that they love. Yes people can make maps but official maps are special and it would probably make some map maker very happy who got theres in as official.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2012, 03:46:07 pm »
I totally agree with you Nowe. Thank you someone with logic! *nuzzle to you my friend* The more hands out there helping the better this game could be and the more progress can be made in shorter spans of time. Kovu really should consider expanding the Feral Heart team. Don't get me wrong I love the way the game is now but I would love to be a part of making it even better because it has so much potential :)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 03:47:41 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Nowe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Turn forever Hand in Hand~
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Elements
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2012, 05:44:53 pm »
I totally agree with you Nowe. Thank you someone with logic! *nuzzle to you my friend* The more hands out there helping the better this game could be and the more progress can be made in shorter spans of time. Kovu really should consider expanding the Feral Heart team. Don't get me wrong I love the way the game is now but I would love to be a part of making it even better because it has so much potential :)

They could hire Design Team for Map making, Meshers, etc

I joined feral Heart back when it first became public but left to IT Servers which was the biggest mistake I ever made XD . I was hoping they had made some new maps that would be good for RP but they still had the same old maps with some new planish ones XD

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2012, 04:42:22 pm »
Great idea, I'm pretty good at map making, every map I make gets better and more detailed then the last one, After I finish making the maps I need to make, ill start taking requests.