Poll

Login not working?

It just shut down my computer and restarted itself?
0 (0%)
Now it won't log in it just loads and loads?
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Login Probs after shutdown  (Read 1184 times)

Offline Scamperz

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Login Probs after shutdown
« on: August 01, 2012, 11:44:04 am »
I am so confused, I put in my password and user name and I log in and it says...Request Accepted, sending Login... but then it just loads and loads and loads FOREVER and nothing happens. This only happened when I was chatting to my friend on the game and all of a sudden my computer just restarted, now it does this and I tried changing the system thing and went onto the control panel and allowed it but still it will not log in, some advice please? I am getting very frustrated! Is it just because there are too many players and it will work again tonight or is there something I have to fix, has this happened to anyone else?  >:(

Thanks
Amy

Offline Scamperz

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Login Probs after shutdown
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 11:46:40 am »
And how do you get rid of that poll thing? It would't let me submit if I didn't write a question!?

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 12:03:15 pm »
Take a read.... http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=24891.0

Its just the server, nothing wrong with your computer or game.

I think the servers back up now though c:
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Scamperz

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 10:25:23 pm »
Thanks I will read it now, I just don.t understand how some people never have these problems, my computer is very new and is a proper gaming computer so it is just weird that some players don.t know what I am talking about? I will try going back in now and see if it has changed but it is really annoying, I think it is Flouride Plains that is causing all these problems... I appreciate the help  ;D

AMY x