Author Topic: Yuko - The Howl  (Read 1289 times)

clouieusa

Yuko - The Howl
« on: August 10, 2012, 04:44:45 am »
Yuko - The Howl

Written by: Chase Louie, 13 years old

Chapter 1  - The Midst

In the midst of a fierce and terrifying  snow storm, an unborn pup's mother only had enough energy to give birth to the young pup. This one was the last, and the only survivor of the 5 pups. His father, unfortunately did not make it in battle... the battle against their rival pack: The Tsuchi's.

A female wolf had found the newborn pup near the dead body of the mother. And the father no where to be found. She gasped... and took the newborn right away... She took it by the scruff. The female wolf also belonged to the same pack: Ikuni. She ran through the storm and appeared at her den with the puppy in her mouth. Her Husband looked surprised. She laid it down.

Chapter 2 - The Name

He said,"What..what is this?!"

She responded,"I..." She stumbled,"He was all alone..."

He said,"Honey.."He let out a deep sigh,"I don't think we're ready for kids yet!"

She snapped."He could've died!" She had tears running down her cheeks...

He confidentially walked towards her..he nuzzled her.. He looked up at her and said,"Blue, look at me." Blue continued to look down at the ground with tears streaming down her face. Her Husband frustrated, raised his voice a little louder,"BLUE!" Blue was stunned by the raise of his voice and made eye contact with her husband.

The pup squirmed. "Panja..." Blue said. Panja looked up at her. They nuzzled again... Even though Blue was wet, Panja hugged her. He didn't care. He loved her. Blue and Panja both turned to the now sleeping pup. Blue muttered,"I'm going to call you..." Panja looked up at Blue... He blurted out a name,"Miko?"

Blue shook her head,"No... we need something...that rings, you know?"

Panja lied,"Yeah..I guess." Panja looked at the pup waiting for Blue's name for the pup.

Blue muttered,"Yuko..." Blue's father was named Yuko. Yuko was the Alpha male of the pack... until he was tooken down, by The Tsuchi's pack. Blue repeated,"Yuko! Haha! Yuko...!" She curled up next to the pup... and closed her eyes, going to sleep.
Panja thought Yuko...Yuko huh? Panja cuddled with Blue and the pup...named Yuko.

Chapter 3 - The Announcement

It was the start of a hard working day for Yuko. He stretched, and yawned as he got up. Yuko lapped at some water.. his reflection in the water reminded him of how different he was from his parents. Panja was an Arctic Wolf, while Blue was a Hudson Bay Wolf. It's been 4 years since he was founded. Yuko found Panja and Blue no where in sight. He didnt think anything of it and just walked out of the den. He noticed the wolves were gathered by the gray rock, called The Alpha's Pebble.

Three wolves stood on it. Two were on each sides, they were old, and a bit shakey. The one in the middle is what intimidates Yuko the most. The Alpha. His name was Tai-ko. Tai-ko was a strong, and brave big black wolf... like no other. On his right eye was a scar, the reminder of The Tsuchi's attack... he always thought of revenge. Tai-ko thought of the idea of revenge, but resisted, with the thought of losing his men. His eyes were two different colours to. The one with the scar, was red. The one on the left was Blue.

While the crowd was mumbled with each other, Yuko found Blue and Panja and sat next to them. Panja turned to Yuko and smiled. Tai-ko looked around the big crowd, and stomped. He said,"Hello my fellow pack. I brought you all here today because... The Tsuchi's pack declared war... on us," The crowd gasped and talked to one another. Panja and Blue eyes widened and Blue leaned against Panja. Yuko was suprised,this was not like the alpha to declare war He thought...

The Alpha Tai-ko said,"We need volunteers. Youngsters who will FIGHT for our pack." He looked upon the crowd. Yuko turned to Blue,"Mom! I want to fight!"

Blue shook her head,"It's too dangerous sweetie...maybe when you're older."

Yuko growled,"Please! I want to show myself! I want to fight!"

Panja took into the argument,"Yuko... we don't want you getting killed... We love you and we don't want to lose you."

Yuko looked at the ground,"But I want to die as a somebody! As somebody brave.. as a hero. Just like Grandpa Yuko!"

Blue looked into Yuko's eyes,"Fine... we'll let you do it. But please promise me you wont get your self killed.. please?"

Chapter 4 - The Volunteers

Tai-ko spoke,"We need volunteers.. young and fierce wolves. Do you want to die a hero? Or as a nobody?" It was silent and a couple paws went up. Yuko looked at Panja and Blue and rose his as well. Tai-ko pointed to the rosed hands,"Yes...you seem alright... you, you, you, and you!" He pointed at Yuko. Yuko walked up to the front in  a line with the other Volunteers. Tai-ko introduced the volunteers.

Chapter 5 - The Friendship

Yuko felt a nudge on his right side. He heard a voice saying,"Hey dude!" Yuko turned to a brown-red wolf. The wolf said,"Hey dude! Want to be friends? My name is Kita!"

Yuko agreed to the friendship and told him,"My name is Yuko.."

Kita said,"Yuko? What a strange name. You're cool!"

Yuko replied,"Yeah you too"

Tai-ko came up to them and told him to announce their names to the crowd. The crowd applauded. Yuko looked at Panja and Blue as he followed Kita a long with the line.

TO BE CONTINUED (UNFINISHED)

« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 04:01:59 pm by Yuko_ »

Offline InanisTesta

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • ~Username: InanisTesta
    • View Profile
Re: Yuko - The Howl
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 01:02:02 pm »
;o Nice story! Still uninished eh? Well, I can't wait to read the rest ^^

Feel free to PM or whisper me in-game if you have anything to be asked, my username will be InanisTesta

clouieusa

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 03:20:20 pm »
I'll get working on it! c:

Offline reseme

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 06:17:36 am »
Im with Cearuleus I want to see moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOL

DO NOT USE THE IMAGE ABOVE IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO MAKE IT!