Author Topic: Ferola's Reasrch Book(dragon lover's should read)  (Read 1790 times)

Offline Levair7

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Ferola's Reasrch Book(dragon lover's should read)
« on: August 09, 2012, 06:36:48 pm »
Hello everyone, I shall be writing Ferola's reaserch book here, Which is in a long term rp in Sky's Rim. She is 277 years old in this rp and is the only one to have writen about and watched from afar, all dragons and has recorded ever dragon species on her book, which is a surprisingly over 20 species, mabye even more then 30! Here comes the first species I written (I shall do 1 dragon species on each post I do)

*flips to  table of contents and looks under the common(common in this book  means that dragon species is not endangered, there are plenty) and picks a dragon species* "Ahh, here we are. This one is for the fire lovers." -She begins reading to her readers-

First one that I shall talk about is the lava dragon. Almost always people presume that fire dragons are exactly like lava dragons. Those people are very mistaken. Lava dragons consider their homes to be on the cragy rocks that float in Volcanoes, while Fre dragons consider their homes to be a fire cave or the top of the volacones, where they lay on the rings of it. Lava dragonscan acully plunge into thelava in a volcano. When one is in lava ithe lava does not penetrate nor melt its rock like body. Lava is a swimming pool to lava dragons, it replendishes them amd fuels their lava that shows streaked  out at the end of its tail.
  Lava dragons also do not breath fire, they in fact spit or breath lava from their mouths, lava from a lava dragon can make even the strongest of metals,steel, copper, and other type of ores to melt in just mere seconds.  Lava dragon eggs are never layed in cold places. when a female lava dragon lays her egg or eggs, She goes to a volcano cave, a lava rock that she forms a nest onto, or on the ring of a volcano that she would also have to make a nest for the egg in. Lava eggs do not all look the same. Some have the amberish color of a volcano, some dark as the charcoal black of the volcano's smoke,some bright as the lava itself, and some the color of the old rocks around volcanos.Lava eggs also have cracks on it streaking with
lava. The reason for the egg having lava streaked through the shell is to keep the same heat for it inside the egg. Lava eggs
have only one egg shell on them, because when they hatch their shell explodes and if it had two egg shells, that explosion
would kill the hatchling inside.
   Lava dragon hatcling's have scales at first and are not as rough and their wings are not as thick as adult lava dragons. Their tail only has one streak of lava going through it and their underscales are a lighter color then their upperscales. Lava hatchlings range from a size of 1-3 feet, their wing's are  1 feet, and weigh around 10-30 pounds. A teenage lava dragon begins to go from scales to a craggy like form, only a few scales showing. It's wings also become a little more spread on their back or shoulder's and become a little thicker.female teen lava dragons have 3 lava streaks through their tail, their wings are a 15-24 feet wing span,weigh around 100-176 pounds, and are around 20-27 feet tall. Male teen lava dragons have 5-6 lava streaks through their tails, their wings are a 18-26 feet wing span,weigh around 120-203, and are around 22-34 feet tall.
  Adult Lava dragon's do not have scales, instead their body's are as rough as the rocks inside volcanoes and their wings are thicker about 1 or 2 inches long.female adult lava dragon's have  5-6 streaks through their tail, Their wing span is around
23-35 feet, weigh around 230- 279, and they are around 28-39 feet long. Male adult lava dragons have 8-10 lava streaks through their tails, their wing span is around 29-41 feet, weigh around 260-390 pounds, and they are around 34-45 feet long.

*Ends on that dragon species page and goes back to table of contents* "Let's see, what species should I choose next to read
to you dragon lovers?"-Laughs softly-

(Alright! I reaalllyyy hope you all enjoyed this. I am the writer of this and NOBODY is to say that they wrote it and take credit
for this. I shall be typeing another dragon species in a few minutes. Hope you like this! After I post the 2nd dragon species, I
would like 10 nuzzles before I post the third. I realllyy would appreciate the nuzzles and post! <^.^>)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 07:20:58 pm by Felicia »

Offline Levair7

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Ferola's Reasrch Book(dragon lover's should read)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 07:14:06 pm »
*Looks in the Table of contents at  uncommon dragon list* "Lets try an uncommon dragon species this time. Hope you radio active readers love this supernatural species."

Nuclear Dragon
Nuclear Dragons are seen in radio active areas,nuclear
plants, chemical areas, and most of all, labratorys. They like
these places because there are nuclear atoms or nuclear
waste in the areas, which they love to swim. They sleep on
next to the nuclear stuff, mostly because others would not
dare step in the nuclear waste. a Nuclear dragon adult has
strong upper arms, Long bodys, hair is on their head,neck,
 and goes from right under their neck, to their belly, and
strong tail. Female adult Nuclear dragons Horns have 2-4
points,their height is around 23-35,wingspan around 20-30
feet, and they weigh around 170-260 pounds. Male adult
Nuclear dragons Horns have 4-6 points, their height is
around 25-40,wingspan is around 25-35, and they weigh
around 200-300 pounds. Nuclear dragon teenagers hair under
its chin only reaches to the middle of its neck,same goes with
the hair going from its head to the half of its neck. Female teenage
Nuclear dragons horns have 1 or 2 points on them, their height is
15-21, wingspan is 13-19, and weigh around 100-140 pounds.
Male teenage Nuclear dragons horns have 2 or 3 points, their height
is  17-24, wingspan is 15-21, and weigh around 130- 200 pounds.
Nuclear Hatchlings do not have any of those yet, except the hair
that is only on their head and a small bit is under their
chin.They are about 1-3 feet tall, weigh only around 10-25
pounds, and their wingspan is  1 foot.

Nuclear dragon eggs glow when they are layed and when they are hatching, the light dims instantly as it shakes. Moving on to Nuclear Dragon powers. Nuclear Dragons when fighting, spit out nuclear waste at their enemy's, which can damage one badly if they do not heal the wound and clean it quickly.Nuclear waste from a Nuclear dragon can burn skin quick, paralyze you, or even seep into your skin, fur, or scales, causeing you to get very sick, even die. Their defense when an intruder enters its home is when It's wings come from its side as Nuclear acid, glowing brightly and showing poison at the tip of its wings, they open their mouths and show intruders their nuclear tongue,emitting a barn owl like screech mixed with a dragons low growl, warning them not to enter unless they want to be attacked.

Some Nuclear dragons glow, some do not. The ones
that glow have either a green, blue, orange,yellow, or red luminateing light courseing through them, making their scales brighter on the outside. The Nuclear dragons that do not glow are a very darker colorm not luminated.

-She shuts the book quiety as she yawns- "I'm going to go take a nap for a little, when I awaken, I will read more to you readers." -she says as she walks to her bedroom, her tail the last thing that showed before she was gone-

(ALRIGHT! This is the 2nd dragon species I posted. I need 10 nuzzle's, then I will write the next dragon species. Intill then, Ferola will be asleep intill those 10 nuzzles are delivered to me. Thank you for reading! <^.^>)