Author Topic: Some Ideas I can't get out of my head.  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Some Ideas I can't get out of my head.
« on: August 03, 2012, 07:23:30 pm »
So, I've got some ideas I can't get out of my mind, So here it goes.

Well this is the one I think about most, Maybe more sizes? Like Above the size controls, There are 3 buttons: S is the smallest, so the biggest you could get on S is the small you get on M (Medium), and The smallest Is pretty small. M is the sizes we have right now, L is Largest, so The smallest is the biggest you can get on M and the largest.. well its pretty big. XD

Here is another thing I've really been thinking about: OK so on the canine model, You know how there is the tail cat tail? Well how about on the feline model, There is wolf tail? Because IT there was a thicker, fluffy looking tail, So yeah, on the feline model, there would be a thicker, fluffy looking tail called Wolf Tail.

Well, You know how In real life animals pick up their babies? Well how about being able to pick up smaller characters? Like in RP some say for example: Fawnstar picked up spottedkit. Well it would make it a little more real if you were able to pick up a smaller character when you RP it. Like clicking on a character smaller than your character, Well you know how info and bio comes up? Well how about an "Actions" bar coming up next to Info and Bio? Then there would be thing such as- Pick up, Follow, And other actions to interact with that character.

Actions: Lick- Well in IT there was a lick action, so why not have it in FH? Nuzzle- Also in IT. Faint- In IT. Roll over- Well Yes, I know you can roll onto your back but how about being able to roll all the way over? Laugh- In IT. Rear up- You know how horses rear up onto their hind legs? Well how about being able to rear up on your hind legs in FH? Nod- In IT Shake Head (Or whatever it was called)- In IT Play Bow(For canines only): You know how in wolfquest you can play bow? Well how about Play bowing in FH? Lick paw (Feline only)- Well you know how mostly felines lick their paws in real life? Well how about being able to do it in FH? Tail wag: Wagging your tail? Tail lash: Lashing your tail? Ear Flick- flicking your ear. Tail raise: Raising your tail? Wing wave):l those wing movements you could do in IT.

Maybe shadings Like shadows and such, and the sun shining on your characters fur would be some lighter spots, depends on how high the sun is.

Double jumping like in IT?

When you jump into water maybe there could be a splash and then a splash sound? Like in IT?

Climbing Trees? Like well, Your character can go up to a tree, and you click the tree, and a panel  comes up with a button saying Climb and if you click the climb button, your character sort of climbs up the tree.

Well that's about it for now. Thanks for your time, I got a little carried away, so many ideas.
~Bunnehz8D
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 04:33:31 pm by Bunnehz8D »

Offline MistWolf

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Some Ideas I can't get out of my head.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 01:15:21 pm »
I had the exact same idea about the actions, and the pickinh up other characters. I'm glad I'm not alone in this. But there are so many times when I've been on a feline character, and I've thought "It'd be really nice if I could be able to make this character lick their paw", but the closest you can get it lying down and bending the head over, and that doesn't look that good. Not like a real feline grooming session.

Also, with the picking-up idea, I think that maybe this option should only be available if you are that person's friend or in that person's group, to prevent people going around and just randomly picking up smaller characters and carrying them away, which would be /really/ annoying.

Heh, so many of your ideas are similar to ones I've had. It's like you've been in my brain! O.o XD

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 04:18:42 pm »
Alot of people have mentioned the new actions already so its all up to Kovu what actions he considers from all the times we've asked to add in game. I agree most with you on the picking up other characters thing. It would be really fun if we can have that option since alot of us RP with pups, kits, and cubs and it would be nice to actually pick them up and carry them around to add to the more realistic feel during RP. If that option was put in though it definately should be between friends like Holly mentioned so we wouldn't have any weird kidnap moments in game lol... and it would have to be for large character to pick up characters smaller than them beause it would look weird vice versa lol. If the option was added maybe there can be a request sent to the other person to allow them to be picked up?

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 11:38:17 pm »
If the option was added maybe there can be a request sent to the other person to allow them to be picked up?

Yeah that would help alot. So you dont get randomly picked up by other people lol.