Author Topic: Cant get into fluorite  (Read 1168 times)

Solstise

Cant get into fluorite
« on: August 12, 2012, 01:27:41 am »
I cant get into fluorite plains but I can the other maps, I have lost 2 characters to this map.

Whats happening? Every time I go in it leave me at the loading screen for a minute or two before saying 'Lost server connection, retry?' or something of the other.

I have re-installed my game and it has not fixed anything, should I try something else?

Solstise

Re: Cant get into fluorite
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 01:31:45 am »
My bad it says 'Failed to connect to map server, retry?'

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 01:34:48 am »
This is bad token or possibly internet. You would have to get on at 6 AM Est or when the game comes back on from a huge glitch lol.

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 01:39:48 am »
If you look at how many users are in the map like I just did it says there is 194 users in that map, Around these times it  is close to its maximum player capacity. And you most likely will get these bad tokens / Failed to connect to map server.

You just need to wait until the population of the map dies down.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 02:21:40 am »
Good luck getting on into Fluorite it's nothing unusual that you are having trouble getting in there. Most people get the Failed to connect to map server message because there are just soo many people already in Fluorite. Best bet is to just stay clear from there until in clears up a bit of some people. I always come on here if I have plans to go to Fluorite and check out the numbers to save me the headache of trying to log in nonstop.