Author Topic: Unable to get in with Internet Explorer Browser?  (Read 1531 times)

SoulRevenge

Unable to get in with Internet Explorer Browser?
« on: August 11, 2012, 07:21:40 am »
So, earlier (as in six hours ago) I was trying to get into the FeralHeart site using the Internet Explorer Browser. (Yus, I use that =w=)
But, it would take me to a plain and white page everytime. I even tried reloading it but it was all the same.

Are the forums down when using the Internet Explorer Browser or something like that? Or could it possibly just my computer?

(I'm using Chrome right noaw)

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Unable to get in with Internet Explorer Browser?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 07:27:27 am »
No, The server was undergoing some serious maintenance and still is however that was what was causing the white screen. The game itself should be back up over the next few hours.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 07:30:41 am »
Thanks Skippeh, I thought it had something to do with the server though I wasn't too sure.

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 07:32:41 am »
Yaw welcome. Little suggestion I would stick to using chrome explorer is a bit of a derp.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 07:35:43 am »
Thanks for the advice but I'mma probaly stick to Explorer. Chrome lags like crazy so I have a hard time just scrolling up and down the page, and half the time it'll mess up posts so If I haven't copied it I have to start over .w.

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 07:43:46 am »

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 08:24:38 pm »
For some reason, my Google Chrome never works with the FH forums. I can't make posts or adjust my profile information, and it only lets me log in every other time. So like you, I use Internet Explorer for the forums, and it (usually) works like a charm.

What version of IE do you use? Just curious.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART