Author Topic: Shepard Streets  (Read 2283 times)

Offline Nightlilac

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Nightlilac
Shepard Streets
« on: June 01, 2012, 05:17:19 pm »
Hello, my name is Lilac, but I am more commonly known as Athena, the Ajrin(Or Alpha) of my pack.
About Us
  Shepard Streets is a mapped, in game rp group. We are literate, realistic, long-term, active, and will soon be accepting wolves, cats, foxes, and german shepherds. We also have a website, www.shepardstreets.webs.com. Feel free to check it out! It has all of our ranks, which you can choose from as long as it doesn't say locked. If you have any other animals you believe would be good for this group, tell me! I don't mind taking some suggestions. We aren't desperate for members, just looking to expand our count.

The Maps
  Yes, that's right, I said maps! We will have three maps in total, but we might be getting more later. OUr maps currently contain a City(ShepardCity), a Small Park map(ShepardCityPark, and a Wood(ShepardWood). Again, we might get more maps. They are due on the 9th of this month.
Our History
  Yes, I decided to put up some boring history section. If you don't want to read it, skip it, I don't mind.
   Shepard Streets was started as an all german shepherd group, until my members convinced me to allow foxes. At first I was hesitant, then I allowed all realistic foxes. Another member convinced me, after about thirty minutes, to let her be a cat. Wolves was suggested by another member, and I liked the idea. Then, the map link was erased, and we couldn't find it. So I decided to make some maps for my pack. And that is where we are now.

Okay, if you would like to join, please fill this out.
Character Name:
Character Age:
Character Species:
Desired Rank:
Your Username:
Discription:
Short Bio:
[/color].

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
Re: Shepard Streets
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 06:26:21 pm »
Character Name: Sparx
Character Age: 16 human years.
Character Species: uhh... Border collie. (if ya can?)
Desired Rank: Bjair.
Your Username: HelloKitez4Ever
Discription: The black pelt , white siamase, huskys markings. Folded ears, eye cover mane. Elbow rump.  Blind eye slit. Also, she using items. Silver heart neclace and vitany`s neclace. (magical dusts for fast healing.)
Short Bio: Sparx was lefted by her parents in wildness. Her life wast good, becouse after some days from born she was blind. Sparx know where to go, everything she knows by her nose smelt. She always are friendly and cute. Wilderness was her life home, where she rised up to adult.
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Nightlilac

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Nightlilac
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 04:52:27 am »
Hmm, accepted! If you haven't done so already, make an account on the site and send a request to join Shepard Streets in feralheart. :)

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 12:49:28 pm »
wtf? i can`t go to map download, everytime i logging in, going to maps and there boom out same log in fuctions...
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Nightlilac

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Nightlilac
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 07:09:30 pm »
Shoot, I'll have to see what that's all about. Hopefully I can get that fixed.

Offline DarkRaven1

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 03:53:06 pm »
Hey, its Drake I was just saying hi. Hi Athena!

Offline FallenAngel12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • I dont bite...much <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 05:27:22 pm »
Character Name:Fallen
Character Age:1 dog year
Character Species:Wolf
Desired Rank:Alpha guard
Your Username:FallenAngel12
Discription:Fallen is have:white belly,light grey pelt and under the pelt little bit more darker grey(i hope i have descipe it good^^)
Short Bio:
Fallen dont have parent or anyone closer to her.Her parents died in Forest fire and she survived by falling in river.Then one person have found her and put her one Bracelet and(btw she still havent found way to put it away).Few days after that she escaped and now she is full growing up wolf
also very good in surviving and helping
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 05:37:33 pm by FallenAngelGirl »

Offline Cynder21

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2012, 05:49:34 am »
Character Name:Cynder
Character Age:4 dog years
Character Species: Pittbull/German shepherd/ Doberman
Desired Rank: Scavenger
Your Username: Cynder21
Discription: Brown and white with blue eyes.
Short Bio: Cynder's mother was Pittbull and also a streetdog. So was her father and he was a German Shepherd/ Doberman mix. She was left at a doorstep, but caught by the dogcatchers. She escaped from the pound and roamed the streets when she was 2 and learned to scavenge for food and beg.