Author Topic: The cape portal won't show up in member-made maps?  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Werewolfqueen

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I wanted to remember you like this...
    • View Profile
    • Ryuu Pride
The cape portal won't show up in member-made maps?
« on: August 18, 2012, 02:20:48 pm »
I've noticed a ton of maps ive downloaded don't have the portal to the cap in them, so it drops me somewhere weird each time. The same thing happens with my own maps (height maps). I look for the cape portal when making my own, but it's never visible in map maker or in-game... How could i fix this?

Fight like a girl

Offline kaylaserket

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: The cape portal won't show up in member-made maps?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 03:03:31 pm »
Chances are the portals is "outside" the map in a position where you can't get to it. With other maps, it was their error that they didn't move it or it's there you just have to look harder. For your own maps, on the first tab where it says: Has Portal? If that is clicked, there are X Y and Z coordinates below. Move your cursor around to where you want it and at the bottom right it shows coordinates of where your cursor is. Copy the first three numbers on a piece of paper. Then put the first number in the X slot, second in the Y slot and third in the Z slot. For the arrival yaw, you can put any number, it's not as important.