Author Topic: bad token no matter what!  (Read 780 times)

aestheticawolf

bad token no matter what!
« on: August 20, 2012, 11:33:14 pm »
I keep getting a bad token error message. I looked at the big help thread which said it might be because of my connection. But Ive tried two different internet connections now, including using an ethernet cable so it wasnt the wireless interfering. Ive restarted my computer to try loading it without anything else going. Ive uninstalled it and reinstalled it again. I dont have PeerGuardian or anything like that on this computer right now. Ive also waited for a while before trying again. Like a couple weeks ago was when it started giving me trouble and trying just now as well as a few times in between still nothing. I know it has the ability to work, it worked when I first put it in a few weeks ago when I made this account. It worked for maybe a day or two.

Im using an '09 Macbook Pro. OS X 10.5.8

Any help is appreciated

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
Re: bad token no matter what!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 11:47:31 pm »
Servers may be full in the place you're attempting to go into or servers are down.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: bad token no matter what!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 11:59:06 pm »
The servers usually are up in the 800's 900's throughout the day  (sometimes lower during the school year) and also around nighttime up to 10 pm. I suggest waiting until the number goes down to about 600-500. The number of users online can be seen at the very top left of the Feral Heart website.

You are amazing <3