Author Topic: Accessories  (Read 3778 times)

Offline Lemonlollipops

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Accessories
« on: July 04, 2011, 07:05:04 pm »
I DO NOT MEAN ITEMS.
(I don't THINK there's a thread already like this, but I've seen so many "bring back items" thread that I don't know.)

Alright, I don't really know if this could work or not, but you know how you can choose tails and ears? Well, why not make another section IN CHARACTER MAKER (again, this is NOT ITEMS, everyone can use them.)?

There could be skull helmets, tracker collars, and normal collars (wild animals sometimes have tracker collars, and cats run away from home.) all that junk.

Also leave the coding for these open so that users can make their own and give out the download. (And/or maybe some sort of accessory maker thing.) That way, people with the knowledge on how to make meshes can make things for other people.

A person would only be able to have ONE on at a time, so they would have to go to the character editor and change the accessory as they would go and change... Example, tails if their tail got torn off. xD

Hopefully that makes sense, my brain is dead right now.

I never played IT, nor do I care about IT, but I think this would be a neat little idea AND wouldn't cause many problems since they are open to everyone.

Zemar

Re: Accessories
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 09:16:44 pm »
This would be considered an item. I say no. :/

-Chase-

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 09:21:10 pm »
^ agreed

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 10:03:44 pm »
I would personally enjoy collars or bandanas around the neck, but nothing extreme like metal limbs or anything weird like piercings. Keeping is simple is how I like my FH.

Great idea :)

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 10:41:17 pm »
@ Sameth - Aw, no weird piercings? You got a problem with weird piercings? I personally find piercings sextastic don't mind piercings. XD

Hm, I like this idea as well. Could also go with some ear/hair accessories. Like... Flowers behind the ear or bows for them lionesses that have hairdos. What I'd love more than anything, however, are some feathers to dangle in manes. D:
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Lemonlollipops

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 11:16:40 pm »
This would be considered an item. I say no. :/

It's not "items" because they don't drop from monsters. The reason they don't have items is because they started fights because they were in demand. Or, at least that's what I was told.
In a way, YES. They are items, but if that is true, isn't everything? (Like a bone in a person's map, that's an item, but not a collectable item, correct?)
I came up with this to solve that problem and make our characters just a bit more interesting.

Anyway, thanks. ^^ Yeah, not too strange of accessories that come with it at least. If they were to include an "Accessory Maker" type of thing, then they can leave that to the users. :)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 11:34:09 pm »
  I'm pretty sure this was already given a no to, I think it was said that Kovu said no to any items, and calling them accesseries makes no difference really.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho