Author Topic: Help Please  (Read 847 times)

Offline BlackRidgeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Wolves for life <3
    • View Profile
Help Please
« on: August 28, 2012, 04:52:47 pm »
Another map question, I used a weather file from FH+ and moved it to normal FH to make the map... do I need to include anything to do with that weather in the map download? (Last question for the day I promise!)

~BlackRidgeWolf

Download to see my preset---> http://www.mediafire.com/?7deox0ebd6d5v84

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
Re: Help Please
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 05:48:00 pm »
Well I am not sure if you can use weather from fh+ in the fh map maker (I am SO nrew to maps so I'm not sure XD), but if you did, You have to type in the file name in the map maker. [If you need help with that, you go to fh map maker>world>Weather cycle file and type it in] And when you export it, look in your feralheart folder, go to exports, and find all the stuff from your map that you exported, and put it in a diffrent(new) file. The stuff you exported should be stuff like: 'Default.fho' and the weather file will end with '.fhw' So if you had made weather and you had called it 'Weathertest' or something, you would look for 'Weathertest.fhw' in your exports. And yes you should include it in your separate file, then AFTER putting everything you exported (including the map [.fhm])  into the folder, you zip it and upload it on mediafire. You do need an account to upload it though (on mediafire).
Hope this helped! I am also new to this so I'm not sure if anything I wrote makes sense XD

~Alastar
Btw:love your profile pic!
hope this made sense and wasn't too random. I'm not so good at polls anymore.

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline BlackRidgeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Wolves for life <3
    • View Profile
Re: Help Please
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 07:27:55 pm »
Ok thanks and I like the picture in your signature ^^

Download to see my preset---> http://www.mediafire.com/?7deox0ebd6d5v84