Author Topic: ~*~Syii's Presets!~*~  (Read 1720 times)

Offline l Syii l

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
~*~Syii's Presets!~*~
« on: January 06, 2013, 03:33:50 am »
Welp it was about time I made one of these threads. Anyhow, I've gotten a lot better with this presetting gig and I think I might start taking requests. Sadly my old computer died not too long ago and I still have to recover a few of my presets, but when I do I'll be sure to post them up here as well.

--May I also add, all of the modified textures/manes do NOT belong to me and credit goes to their rightful owners.

Cooro the crow~ and yes, I am aware crows aren't brown. He just is, because I made him so. Making the transparency and the goggles work made me about want to rip my eyes out with a spork but it turned out well in the end.
If you want to see him in game, put this in your FeralHeart presets folder: http://www.mediafire.com/?k06r4uy8tbfyrpt
T'would be much appreciated <3

**That one's my most recent. I've also made a fish, my cat-like 'sona, and a Pokesona Shinx. I'll be sure to get those screenies up here as well. I'm playing around the idea of taking dA commissions, but I'm a little iffy on it. Think it'd go over well?

Offline Logical

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Floofy Logi says hi.:3
    • View Profile
    • My dA~Logical Loves da watcher floofs~
Re: ~*~Syii's Presets!~*~
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 06:58:52 am »
I would love a bird preset..:) they so gawgeus!

Offline l Syii l

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 03:05:05 am »
I would love a bird preset..:) they so gawgeus!

Sorry for getting back to you a little late, thank you <3 and I am considering taking commissions in the near future. . .think I'd need a handful more screenies of my work before I attempt doing so though. Perhaps when I recover some of my old work.

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 03:30:41 am »
The eyes are beautiful! Amazing job with this!

art by dearhunters on da