Author Topic: Dragons Of the Elements  (Read 6632 times)

xPuRfectDisastRx

Dragons Of the Elements
« on: September 02, 2012, 08:50:25 pm »
Welcome...to the land, of the Dragons!
This is what we call the land of the dragons. There are four elements of dragons; Air, Water, Earth, and Fire. Each has a special trait. Read on, you'll see.

First of All, Rules.
1: I do not mind swearing or mating. Just keep swearing to a minimum, (some younger children may want to join), and mating has to be done in private. If you wish to mate "vigorously" do it in whisper to the person your doing it to, then when it's over, tell us you have mated, and/or, the female is pregnant.
2: Don't make fun or be mean to others. Of course this is okay if it's in the RP, like your car hates another's char, thats okay for RPing, but, don't continue outside of the RP. I MAY JUST kick you out if I find you have made another feel like Cr*p.
3: Have fun, BE ACTIVE! try to be on AT LEAST once a week. If you can't RP anymore, or wish to leave, let me know, please. Gosh I hate it when people Just leave.
4: Finally, you can only have 4 chars. whether you choose 1 for each element, or all 4 in same element, that's up to you. the limit is still 4.
THAT'S IT! SEE? I'M NOT VERY PICKY! lol

Descriptions:
AIR~ Air Dragons are the only dragons with feathered wings. They howl the song of the wind, and have tufts of fur that catches in the wind while they fly. They represent freedom, and they are masters of the sky. They are beautiful free souls.
Land Description: They're quarter of the land is filled with mountains, cliffs, and canyons. Their camp is high above the ground, on a wide circular cliff.
Basic Personality: Air Dragons are thinkers. They are intelligent and creative. They can be light and breezy, passive as the breath of spring, but their words can also carry the power of a gale force wind.
What Makes them special: Their feathered wings and mastery over the sky. Their ability to howl. And change the wind with that howl

WATER~ Water Dragons have no wings. Instead they have fins. They are masters of the sea, and can swim forever without having to come up for air. They love to swim, but can also bask in the sunlight on the searocks surrounding the water.
Land Description:Their quarter of the land is mostly water, brooks and rivers, lakes, ponds. Their camp is a lake with underwater caves and dens.
Basic Personality: Water Dragons are calm, their emotions flow. Sometimes though, when angered, they can be like rapids, rigorous, tense, snappy.
What Makes Them Special: Their fins and swimming ability. It's unique.

EARTH~ Earth Dragons are the only Dragons that have no wings and yet have no fins. They are strong, masters of, yes, the earth. One stomp of their powerful feet can create a earthquake.
Land Description: Filled with valleys, trees, bushes, dips and a stream.
Basic Personality: Stable, kind, not one to cry easily when something goes wrong. They have powerful personalities, and have control over their emotions.
What Makes them Special:They're land dragons. The only ones that master the earth. That must count for something.

FIRE~ Fire Dragons have wings too, yes. But dragon wings. They need them to get in their home. Most fire dragons were born without wings, but welded them on.
Land Description: Firey, ground lava, volcanos, magma...you get it. Also, they live in the volcano.
Basic Personality: Fire Dragons are hostile, overconfident, rude. They are the "bad guys" in the land. They cause most of the arguments over food.
What Makes them Special: Their ability to weld. They also can stand the heat and lava. hey were born to be resistant to flame.

~Basic Requirements/Tips for making your Dragons~
AIR
Suggestions:
~Air Dragons howl the song of he wind, so it would be best for your char to be canine....so you can howl.
~Tufts are not a need, but it would be good if you had them. These dragons are a lil furry.
~The Basic Air colors are light yellow (whiter yellow), light sky blue, white, ect. So it would be great if you could pull that off for me.
~Markings should flow. Air flows, spiral, toeless socks, swirls ect. you get my drift.
REQUIREMENTS:
Angel wings. "Air Dragons are the only dragons with feathered wings." Please use angel wings. If you have no wings, it would be VERY difficult, if not impossible to get to the camp...on a mountain. Get it?
Example of an Air Dragon:

WATER
Suggestions:
~One word: Tufts. They may not be fins, but, they work.
~Basic Water colors are blue, sea green, aqua, dark green/blue. Again, pull it off.
~Markings, hmm, something watery looking. You can figure it out.
~Make your eyes: BLIND SLIT. No, water dragons aren't blind, the blind look give them the "I have naturally sea salt resistant eyes" look.
REQUIREMENTS:
~no wings. Thats it.
Example of an Water Dragon:

EARTH
Suggestions:
~Be a feline. They look more tough. They roar, got those muscles, ect. Also, scale him to full size. That's more Earthish
~Basic Earth Colors are darker brown, green, dark green, black, ect.
~Green eyes?
REQUIREMENTS:
~no wings. Thats it.
Example of an Earth Dragon:

FIRE
Suggestions:
~Be Feline....And thin. Fire dragons dont get much to eat since...what prey wants to live in lava?
~Basic Fire colors: Black, Red, Orange, Deep yellow, ect
REQUIREMENTS:
~Dragon Wings...how else are you supposed to get in the volcano?
Example of an Earth Dragon:

D

INFO
There is a map for this RP, but I haven't finished making it. It should be done around, maybe in two days or so. i'm a hard worker.
For now we'll use Sky's Rim

JOINING FORM
Dragon Name:
Dragon Gender:
Dragon Age: (In human years)
Dragon's Rank: (In each element, there are ranks. Leader, Deputy/Beta, Hunter, Fighter, and Healer. If your dragon is a young one, just put, Wishes to be:)
Dragon's Element:
Dragon's looks/picture:
Dragon Personality:
Other:
Your IN-Game Username:
Your Prefrence (Swearing or no swearing? If I get enough "no swearing" votes, I may make the rules no swearing):
Will You Be Active? And Tell me when you can't be?:

My IN-Game Username: xPuRfectDisastRx
Will I be Active?: Maybe....LOL SO KIDDING! duh I will! It's MY RP! xD
MY DRAGONS:
Name: Freefall
Element: Air
Looks/Picture:
Personality: Freefall likes to let loose, and have fun. He's rather reckless, and spends a lot of time alone, in the sky.
Other: Freefall got his name from his way of fun...Falling from the sky, and opening his wings JUST before he hits the ground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Rae
Element: Earth
Looks/Picture:
Personality: Stable, kind, strong-willed, and clever. She is a natural fighter, not because of physical strength, but wit and mental strength.
Other: Nothing much
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A FEW LAST THINGS: There is a rivalry between the four elements, falling in love with a different element is highly forbidden...(ALL THE MORE REASON TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER ELEMENT ;))
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 02:40:08 pm by xPuRfectDisastRx »