Author Topic: What kind of RP  (Read 1151 times)

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
What kind of RP
« on: September 06, 2012, 09:33:13 pm »
 8) Hey guys so I was wondering what kind of RP should I make I am really bored and I have not much other games I can play no'r I allready did my fair share in-real life So any RPS That any of you would join? or you think would be popular"?
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
Re: What kind of RP
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 10:06:05 pm »
I don't have an exact idea, but I have a few tips on what people would like (this mostly applies to literate role players looking for long-term Rps, such as myself).

1. Make people give Rp samples. This lets other literate people know that they won't be role playing with illiterates.
2. Make a plot for it. Without a plot, the Rp will be no better than any others.
3. Have the Rp based for canines. Of course, if you like, make it for felines and canines. The majority of feral heartans tend to be on canine characters.
4. Give it a website and/or a map. Maps keep illiterates out and a website keeps everyone up to date without having to be in game.
5. Invite your close friends first. With that, your Rp already has a start and they can invite their friends.

That's all I can think of at the moment. I hope I helped a bit. ^^'
Wish you the best!
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 10:55:23 pm »
Thanks!
I don't have an exact idea, but I have a few tips on what people would like (this mostly applies to literate role players looking for long-term Rps, such as myself).

1. Make people give Rp samples. This lets other literate people know that they won't be role playing with illiterates.
2. Make a plot for it. Without a plot, the Rp will be no better than any others.
3. Have the Rp based for canines. Of course, if you like, make it for felines and canines. The majority of feral heartans tend to be on canine characters.
4. Give it a website and/or a map. Maps keep illiterates out and a website keeps everyone up to date without having to be in game.
5. Invite your close friends first. With that, your Rp already has a start and they can invite their friends.

That's all I can think of at the moment. I hope I helped a bit. ^^'
Wish you the best!
Thanks!
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 01:29:09 am »
I actually think it'd be cool to have a human rp. We have several wonderful house and human object meshes. A murder/mystery rp set in the 1800's would be pretty sweet. I'd join that, most definitely, as well as tell the rest of my friends about it. ^w^ However, this is just a suggestion from me.

Best of luck with your new rp,
   Karakuri
Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?