Author Topic: Origin- fantasy animal RPG  (Read 3989 times)

Offline nighthowler

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Origin- fantasy animal RPG
« on: April 28, 2016, 08:03:19 am »

This is my favourite RP site of all time for good reason; not only is it really easy to just jump into, it has tons of unique features that set it apart from other RPs. The most notable of these is the influence from tabletop RPGs such as DnD. In order to fight, and cast spells, players use dice rolls in order to determine their success at different spells and at combat. This allows not only for a levelup system but everything becomes infinitely more intense, especially battles.

You play as a Gembound; these can be almost any earth animal, bound to a magical stone which gives them life. Character possibilities are literally endless.

For several examples, I play 4 characters: Todd the fox, Eira the otter, Destiny the platypus, and Kin-Kin the wolf.

The site's been a bit slow recently due to the main administrator going through hardships IRL, but that doesn't mean the site is dying. there are still many of us eager to get the site back on its feet. For those who do join, PM one of my characters with the subject "FH referral" and I'll make you an avatar of your first character!
Examples can be seen in this thread!

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
Re: Origin- fantasy animal RPG
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 03:57:01 am »
why do I get a "This account has been suspended" message every time I try to go on Origin???

was I banned or something?? what even

I literally didn't do anything I haven't made a single post besides plot threads and like 2 rp posts I'm confused???

Offline nighthowler

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 04:49:37 pm »
why do I get a "This account has been suspended" message every time I try to go on Origin???

was I banned or something?? what even

I literally didn't do anything I haven't made a single post besides plot threads and like 2 rp posts I'm confused???

Yo, yo! Did you get my PM, or did it not send?

Anyways, if you didn't, the website's down. :/

I've been in contact with the admin. we're fighting to get it back up but the hosts are being very unresponsive, and it sucks. It's definitely still gonna come back though so don't worry! <3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 05:06:20 pm »
Sorry to hear about the issues with your site there. Hope things sort out for you guys soon! Good luck.

Offline nighthowler

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 09:30:16 am »
Sorry to hear about the issues with your site there. Hope things sort out for you guys soon! Good luck.

Thank you for the well-wishes! <3

The site's back up now!