Author Topic: Height Map Needed!  (Read 871 times)

Offline whitehorse0720

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Height Map Needed!
« on: September 28, 2013, 12:53:50 am »
I need a height map!
I am absolutely terrible at making height maps, though I am exceptionally good at making the map itself.

Anywho, I need a height map made. Two lands separated by a long, sorta wide and deep river. There is one piece of land in the middle but there are the two rivers going around it so it's like a little island. on one side, ts very hilly but not like massive hills, but in the middle of one side there is one kinda big, plateau-like hill in the middle. On the other side, its flat with small hills every here and there, and one mountain like thing over in both of the corners. The sides don't really matter, so yeah. Oh! And make it so the river, on every side, is able to be go up and down it.

And I need some help! How do you make it so the grass were to fade into another terrain texture? Please help! For both things, that is, and if you'd like to join my role-play for this, message me!

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Re: Height Map Needed!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 01:32:10 am »
Your much more likely to get someone if you this was in the right place. I think belongs here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=58.0
You can ask a mod to move it for you.

:)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 02:36:18 am by MochaCoca »

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline whitehorse0720

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Height Map Needed!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 01:40:15 am »
[size=8pts]
Thanks! And I didn't really know where to put it since it isn't really a map but yeah, thanks anyways!