Poll

Would you like a map?

Yes!
Maybe.
No.
Pff, never!

Author Topic: Taking Map Requests(Closed!)  (Read 1591 times)

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
Re: Taking Map Requests
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2014, 07:53:42 pm »
Are you still taking map requests? If so may I request a map? :)
Yes I am! And sure you can! :D

Maps in the making:

-Wolfers10 Map: Savage Night
-Wolf Tricksters Map: Dakari

So just fill out the information sheet thingy! :D

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

Offline xcandyheartsx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • back after two long years..
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2014, 03:04:45 am »
Thank you so much! I hope this isn't too complicated! If so, just tell me and I'll go find another person who is taking map requests ;w;

Map Name: Telltalla Falls
Large, Medium, Small: Large enough to have three shared groups! So basically, about a tad bit larger then the average largest. XD
Type (Warriors, Wolf, Etc.): Cats! Just cats, no warriors. XDD
Objects in Map: A huge waterfall in the center of the map please.  A little forest in the top right corner of the map using this nupine mesh http://onelittlecorner.proboards.com/thread/6 and a huge forest in the bottom left corner. Basically, the trees are everywhere so put as many trees as you like! Also, there are other meshes on that page so use whatever mesh you would like for the map! For example, like put cat-tails by rivers/lakes. Glow-shrooms by the water-fall and mossy rocks too. eral-heart-art.deviantart.com/art/Roebuck-Pack-Feral-Heart-Mesh-432898387 in some places please. Random places if you want, I don't care. Just not by the waterfall please! :)
Other: Big mountains, little mountains.. etc.
Theme(Realistic, Fantasy, Etc.): Realistic, with a touch of fantasy to it.

Height Map
Lakes, Rivers, Oceans(If so, how big and where?): A thin small lake leading to a medium river from the waterfall. Small, very very tiny pools of water in the right bottom corner of the map.
Hills, Mountains(If so, how big and where?): Hills almost everywhere, except some of them are little and some of them are big. Rock mountains in the top left corner.

Mask: A normal mask for the map. I don't have much experience with making maps, in fact I've never made one at all.
How many Textures(3 or 6?): 2
Textures(The textures you want in the map.): http://feralheartuniversity.deviantart.com/art/Free-Textures-370223644 The purple flowers almost everywhere. The green leaves with the tiny yellow flowers and white flowers on it. That's just about it. Flowers everywheeerreee!
Other: Dens. About the dens. There should be three caves in the bottom right corner big enough to fit at least 7 cats. Cats big and small. Can the waterfall be a little parted from the water so that a den could fit under the waterfall too? If not that then beside the waterfall where there's no water. There should be three dens in the bottom left corner and top left corner too. The dens in the bottom left corner of the map should be surrounded by flower meshes and trees, like it's hidden. In every camp, there should be flowers. Yep. Tiny shrubs should coat the trees and forests in the map. A field of flowers on top of some of the hills.
There should be a few oak trees here and there.
A rushing stream that is hidden by tall shrubs is in the top right corner. Can the stream have those floating stars coming out of it? And a few mossy rocks by it too?
There should be a few zebras here and there in some random parts of the map.
This is a tribal RP, so some of it at least has to look.. tribal. Shamanic. Magical.

Sorry if this is too complicated, this is my first time requesting a map! ;m;
If the result turns out.. weird looking, then you can edit it to make it look more.. cool!
Also, can you upload the map download on MediaFire so that the other tribes can download it?

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2014, 08:13:31 am »
Thank you so much! I hope this isn't too complicated! If so, just tell me and I'll go find another person who is taking map requests ;w;

Map Name: Telltalla Falls
Large, Medium, Small: Large enough to have three shared groups! So basically, about a tad bit larger then the average largest. XD
Type (Warriors, Wolf, Etc.): Cats! Just cats, no warriors. XDD
Objects in Map: A huge waterfall in the center of the map please.  A little forest in the top right corner of the map using this nupine mesh http://onelittlecorner.proboards.com/thread/6 and a huge forest in the bottom left corner. Basically, the trees are everywhere so put as many trees as you like! Also, there are other meshes on that page so use whatever mesh you would like for the map! For example, like put cat-tails by rivers/lakes. Glow-shrooms by the water-fall and mossy rocks too. eral-heart-art.deviantart.com/art/Roebuck-Pack-Feral-Heart-Mesh-432898387 in some places please. Random places if you want, I don't care. Just not by the waterfall please! :)
Other: Big mountains, little mountains.. etc.
Theme(Realistic, Fantasy, Etc.): Realistic, with a touch of fantasy to it.

Height Map
Lakes, Rivers, Oceans(If so, how big and where?): A thin small lake leading to a medium river from the waterfall. Small, very very tiny pools of water in the right bottom corner of the map.
Hills, Mountains(If so, how big and where?): Hills almost everywhere, except some of them are little and some of them are big. Rock mountains in the top left corner.

Mask: A normal mask for the map. I don't have much experience with making maps, in fact I've never made one at all.
How many Textures(3 or 6?): 2
Textures(The textures you want in the map.): http://feralheartuniversity.deviantart.com/art/Free-Textures-370223644 The purple flowers almost everywhere. The green leaves with the tiny yellow flowers and white flowers on it. That's just about it. Flowers everywheeerreee!
Other: Dens. About the dens. There should be three caves in the bottom right corner big enough to fit at least 7 cats. Cats big and small. Can the waterfall be a little parted from the water so that a den could fit under the waterfall too? If not that then beside the waterfall where there's no water. There should be three dens in the bottom left corner and top left corner too. The dens in the bottom left corner of the map should be surrounded by flower meshes and trees, like it's hidden. In every camp, there should be flowers. Yep. Tiny shrubs should coat the trees and forests in the map. A field of flowers on top of some of the hills.
There should be a few oak trees here and there.
A rushing stream that is hidden by tall shrubs is in the top right corner. Can the stream have those floating stars coming out of it? And a few mossy rocks by it too?
There should be a few zebras here and there in some random parts of the map.
This is a tribal RP, so some of it at least has to look.. tribal. Shamanic. Magical.

Sorry if this is too complicated, this is my first time requesting a map! ;m;
If the result turns out.. weird looking, then you can edit it to make it look more.. cool!
Also, can you upload the map download on MediaFire so that the other tribes can download it?
Sounds cool! I'll get to work! ;)

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2014, 07:26:35 pm »
Updated. I'm sorry to everyone, but my laptop has died. I'm half way through the 'Savage Night Map' But I haven't started any others, and I wont have time to. ;-; Wolfers10, do you still want me to continue with Savage Night? Sorry about this guys. ;-;

Offline wolfers10

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2014, 01:47:07 pm »
Updated. I'm sorry to everyone, but my laptop has died. I'm half way through the 'Savage Night Map' But I haven't started any others, and I wont have time to. ;-; Wolfers10, do you still want me to continue with Savage Night? Sorry about this guys. ;-;
Ah, only if you can. c: I don't wanna pressure you.

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2014, 02:28:41 pm »
Ah, only if you can. c: I don't wanna pressure you.
I'll keep trying to add to it, I'm really stressed at the moment. ;-;