Author Topic: Returning and looking for new rp buddies. :3  (Read 1357 times)

PlutonianPony

Returning and looking for new rp buddies. :3
« on: September 11, 2012, 11:15:35 pm »
Hi there. c:
I'm an old Impressive Title veteran and I really miss rping. :3 I'm downloading FH on my laptop as we speak.
I need some new friends to roleplay with! If anyone's interested, feel free to shoot me a message. :D I'd love to start up an organized rp with some private maps with some people~ ?

Offline #Uzuri#

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Nii-San~
    • View Profile
Re: Returning and looking for new rp buddies. :3
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 03:02:13 am »
Welcome to FH. ^^ make sure to read the rules and have fun both in-game and on the forum. There are many fantastic Rps in FH and the choices are unlimited as long as they are appropriate of course. ^^ I bet you're sure to find what you're looking for here. Again Welcome. :D
Bloody Rabbit >:P

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 05:04:28 pm »
AWESOME AVATAR AND SIGGY  :o lol. Hello and welcome to the big Feral Heart family Plutonian. It is a pleasure to meet you ^_^ If you need any help/tips/guidance on getting around both in game and forum well you can start by reading the game rules here on the following link
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=38.0
and if you ever have any game/forum trouble that you need help with you can check here for more information:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=37.0
I hope to see you around the forum and game sometime. Have fun exploring and I hope you make many new friends and have nothing but the best times on here.

PlutonianPony

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 09:05:16 pm »
Hehe, thanks guys, but I already know the game rules. I don't really agree with all of them, but I'll do things that I don't agree with in my own private maps. x3 I'm returning, not brand new~!

Anywho, lol, thanks a lot. c: I made them and they're both cropped pictures of bigger things I've done. I'd be happy to draw yah something sometime if you'd like!

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 01:37:49 am »
I, aswell, love the avatar and sig. :3

Anyway, welcome back I guess!

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 01:41:19 am »
lol sorry for that unneeded extra information then xD
But really if you made me something with those awesome art skills you got there I would kneel at your feet and floof you to death =O ... cause your siggy is epic. If you don't mind that is.

Offline Haruki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • "Better to be carried by six than tried by twelve"
    • View Profile
    • CatalinaPacks
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 05:29:46 am »
Oh man, another impressive title person. Huzzah for old farts!
Add me in game as Haruki, I would love to roleplay with you anytime for any reason, any character, with or without plot. ^^

PlutonianPony

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 10:13:51 pm »
Haruki, I think I remember you. I used to go by Shelby. o:

And yeah, guys. c: If you'd like something done feel free to just shoot me a message on here or in-game. I'm Plutonian in-game too!