What do you think happened to Mania?

She lived from finding a island.
3 (33.3%)
She drowned.
4 (44.4%)
I don't know..
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Mania's Story (A REAL FERALHEART STORY!)  (Read 2843 times)

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
Mania's Story (A REAL FERALHEART STORY!)
« on: June 03, 2012, 03:51:09 pm »
Im actually crying writing this story because of what happened..

Mania's Story
I was adopted by White Storm a male wolf with one daughter, Aria. I was older than Aria and we lived in Fluorite. I was a little cruel with my sister when we became teens, we fought alot, when she got so angry and wouldnt speak to me, I started to cry in the middle of the night because I could see what was coming.. I ran away from home and a few weeks later I come back wounded badly, my father asked Aria to help, she said no. I lived thanks to a healer in the pack that cured me, Ukume. I went over to Aria after and tried to get her to talk to me, she still wouldn't speak to me. I layed down, faced away from her, a few days later I got hurt again and almost died, but 2 people helped me this time, Seth /Teen/ and Ukume. A few hours later, Aria said she was leaving because she had a new mother and father, thats what I saw coming.. I ran up to Ukume crying my eyes out. She'd never seen me cry.. A few minutes later I had some wood and made it into a boat like model. Ukume asked what I was doing.. These were my excact words.. "I'm leaving.. Because of Aria.. I cried in the middle of the night because I saw this coming.. Go tell my father im gone, but tell Aria first, Ukeme." 14 minutes later I set off on the boat, gone forever

People said they heard her singing while she was going, this:
Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You

No one knows what happened to Mania, people say she drowned, some people say she lived from finding a island and others dont know, what do you think.. Decide for yourself..
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:56:23 pm by Freya Webb »
hi, i'm frankie!

Offline cipe

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I laugh in the face of Danger! Ha Ha ~Kiara
    • View Profile
Re: Mania's Story (A REAL FERALHEART STORY!)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 04:06:23 pm »
Cool!
Wait you hear that? Do you? Its the sound of your mind being BLOWN :)