Author Topic: ENB Mod(Mac)?  (Read 1627 times)

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
ENB Mod(Mac)?
« on: September 23, 2012, 03:00:19 pm »
Hello out there! I was wondering if anyone could solve this problem of mine. So, I am wanting to install the ENB Mod to my FeralHeart game, but slight complications come up. For one thing, I know I placed the files in the right folder(FHroot for Mac users), but when I start up the game, there is no option for Direct3D9. It only has OpenGL as the rendering setting. Is there a way to get this on the Mac version? Or is it forever just a PC thing?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: ENB Mod(Mac)?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 04:23:59 pm »
What kind of complications are you having? Give maybe some specific examples. Hmm I don't know too much about the mac version but you say there was no Direct3D9 option in start up... Maybe did you try to get it from the game menu? I went through that yesterday when I started up the game there was no Direct3D9 option so I had to change it from inside the game on the menu (Options>Video>Rendering System options or something like that). That's if you can get in game that is. I will look for some other sources for you around the forum that might help.   

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 04:57:47 pm »
Thanks for the feedback! I just tried changing it from the game menu, but when I try to start up the game, it crashes. I have seen this problem before with other mods, and I'm guessing that Macs do not have the capability to run on Direct3D9. Thank you so much for helping me, it's very much appreciated.
~Nuzzle~

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 05:03:42 pm »
Aww thank you IIlupoltaliano :3 I really do hope I helped you and you're welcome.