Author Topic: H I D D E N C R E E K the 4 clans (Literate, Mapped, Realistic/simirealistic)  (Read 1042 times)

Offline ashsong

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • oof
    • caffeinatdregret
    • caffeinatedregret
    • caffeinatedregret
    • View Profile
    • CAFFEINATEDREGRET
H I D D E N  C R E E K  the 4 clans  (Literate, Mapped, Realistic/simirealistic)Hidden Creek - the 4 clans consists of four clans;
Swift Clan
Forest Clan
Spirit Clan
Wave Clan

FOREST CLAN
Forst Clan is the clan of hiding, they prefer to be hidden, rather than seen. They keep to themselves, and they are the strongest, although they are strong, their speed could use some brushing up. They are the strongest clan.
Common colors:
Browns, tabbys, Persians, Bengal, dark colors

SPIRIT CLAN
Spirit Clan is the clan with the most connection to Star Clan. Every night fall, they pray for their ancestors to protect the clan, and for them to prosper. Their sprirtual connection is amazing, but their fighting, not so much. Nor their speed. They are the most connected clan.
Common Colors:
Whites, silvers, persians, light colors

WAVE CLAN
Wave clan is the one who goes with the flow more, they lose a fight, their okay with it, they win a fight, they blow it off. This enables them to be precise fighters. They are the most precise clan.
Common Colors:
Russian Blues, silvers, short haired breeds, sea-ish colors

SWIFT CLAN
Swift Clan is the fastest, but they are strong as well. Their Star Clan connection isnt as great, and their attacks are precise to almost precise. To them, no speed equals death. They are the fastest clan.
Egyptian Maus, Savvannahs, Bengals, Tabbys, mixture of shades

PRO'S AND CONS

Forest Clan
Pro: Strong
Con: Slow

Spirit Clan
Pro: Most Connected
Con: Will not fight unless attacked with enough force

Wave Clan
Pro: Precise
Con: Usualy not very strong

Swift Clan
Pro: Fast
Con: Tends to be bad hiders

All of the cats in the clans are alike, but all are unique. If that makes any sense. For example, Wave Clan normaly has sleek fur, but a warrior can have ragged fur, and still be a Wave Clan cat because of the rest of their traits. Clear things up? Yeah? Great!

The rules are practicaly just like every other RP's.
We prefer experienced RPers, but newcomers are welcome.

POWERPLAYING RESULTS IN A STRIKE. YOU HAVE 3 STRIKES, IF YOU CATCH SOMEONE POWER PLAYING, CONTACT A LEADER IMMEDIATELY WITH FULL DESCRIPTION AND A SCREEN SHOT.

RANKS
I like to make things simple, so i doubt thisll be updated often~ I only list the TAKEN ranks, that means all others are open. If it says "ALL OPEN" that means that clan is empty. If it says "Leader" then that is the only rank taken. Make sense? Yeah? Perfect!
SwiftClan: Leader
ForestClan: ALL OPEN
WaveClan: ALL OPEN
SpiritClan: ALL OPEN

THERE CAN BE ROUGES AND LONERS. BUT IF YOUR ROUGE, YOUR ONLY HOPE IS EITHER SPIRITCLAN OR SWIFTCLAN. LONERS HAVE A CHANCE IN ALL CLANS.

I bet your wondering, "What about the map?" well, here it is!
SIKE!
You dont get the direct link. Its passworded, seriously. If you get in, you will get a IM of the password. Heres the link anywho:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yozddd2do0h9wz1

The password is pretty simple, hint? NO. Sorry.

Application:
Code: [Select]
NAME
AGE(years please)
MOONS(optional)
DESIRED CLAN
DESIRED RANK
TELL ME A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF
MATE OR KITS?

Thank you for joining!
~WindStar leader of SwiftClan