Author Topic: Yellowfang  (Read 4360 times)

Offline kopat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • ?I ? Big Cats?
    • View Profile
Yellowfang
« on: March 29, 2013, 03:59:24 pm »
I don't RP as her, but I am currently reading the book Yellowfang's Secret. It's awesome :D
Name: Yellowfang
Clan: ShadowClan
Eyes: Yellow (I think)
Pelt: Dark gray
Pics:

History: Yellowkit was born in ShadowClan with her littermates, Rowankit (later Rowanberry) and Nutkit (later Nutwhisker.) She was briefly bullied in the beginning by Raggedkit (later Raggedpelt) and his brother Scorchkit. She is given her apprentice name, Yellowpaw, and her mentor's name is Deerleap. Later on, she receives her warrior name Yellowfang. She falls in love with Raggedpelt, but that's when she realizes she chose the wrong path. Her destiny is to be a medicine cat. She hates to break the news to him. She realizes something is wrong... She is pregnant. She hides in a dead tree to give birth to her kits, and the two she-cats die at birth. Only one of them lives. His name is Brokenkit. She can't nurse him, so she gives them to the queen Lizardstripe. At the half-moon gathering when she travels to the Moonstone with the other cats, Yellowfang dreams of a small black tom named Molepelt tellig her to beware of the cat with blood on his paws. Later, when Brokenpaw receives his warrior name, Brokentail, Yellowfang notices "blood" on his legs. But it's just muddy water.
I will add more later, I didn't finish the book yet. Check back soon :P
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 06:19:20 pm by ?kopat? »

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Yellowfang
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 04:22:31 pm »
Yellowfang. <33

So, this is kind of like a little tribute to her? It's cute. ^.^
Maybe, if you have any fan art of Yellowfang, you could even post it here. I'm excited to see more. c:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

leopardlou

Re: Yellowfang
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 06:15:35 pm »
YellowFang sounds Awesome character, You've done a Lovely job of her  ;) Do you have any pictures of YellowFang? if you do i would love to see them  :) Hope to see more about her.