Author Topic: Unable to Connect to Flourite Plains  (Read 1856 times)

Offline UsCanForever

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Unable to Connect to Flourite Plains
« on: September 30, 2012, 04:11:23 am »
Okay, so... For the last few days, I've been playing and trying to get to Flourite Plains. However, almost every time I go into a portal to Flourite, what happens is that it'll go to the loading screen, then the message telling me that it cannot connect to the map server comes up.

I thought it was just the server or a full map. But it keeps happening, and only with that one map. I've tried with my other characters as well, and it does the same thing. Rarely does it let me in anymore. This has been going on for a few days, now...

Any answers or anything...?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to Connect to Flourite Plains
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 05:09:53 am »
It's very possible that the map is just full Alexi. Alot of people use Fluorite Plains and it is often to crowded to access and so you will get stuck in the loading screen and get the error "unable to connect to the map server". If you wish to know ahead of time when a map is too crowded to access before getting stuck in it you can come here to the forum and scroll your cursor over the right side of the screen and a list with all the names of the maps will pop showing you the populations for each map.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 05:12:33 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline LiesUnderOath

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Accidentially intentional.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 05:14:32 am »
^What LS said. They recently reduced the number of players that can get into a map before it stops connecting, so it may take a while to get in.

What I usually do is check the new pop-up they have on the side of  the forum, before even attempting to head into Flourite.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 05:31:08 am »
Also forgot to mention if a character of yours gets stuck in a crowded map and you can't get them out and really want to use them you can always use the character reset option here on the forum. It's at the top right in the box that shows yours messages etc.

In the top right hand corner of the screen there is a yellow box. Within this yellow box is your forum icon and a few links, or a login bar. Log in if you haven't already. There will be a "Character reset" link. Click it and log in again. In there you can reset your character's home position from outside the game, which will fish them out of stuck maps :)

~Hope that helps you Alexi :)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 05:33:40 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline UsCanForever

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 10:08:46 pm »
Thanks a bunch, guys. It's been a while since I've been on FeralHeart, and this is the first time I've actually been on the website, so I'm still learning and re-learning stuff x3

Thanks again! Really appreciate it!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 05:57:25 am »
You're welcome Alexi. Welcome back to the game but also to the forum now by the way :). I look forward to seeing you around more often. Hope you enjoy your time back.

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2012, 12:46:50 am »
Hrm... don't go into it for a while. Just wait for a bit then try again another day. Sometimes it works to just take a break. Because sometimes I can't get into South Pole or Cape Of Distant Worlds, so I wait and then I can go into it again.

Hope your porblem can get fixed.

~~Alaskan~~