Author Topic: Few ideas  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Pakhet

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
    • Forbbiden Lands forum - (c) CloudFish
Few ideas
« on: September 28, 2012, 10:58:17 pm »
Just posted this elsewhere but, what if you could choose a species besides just canine or feline?
Could have like: Lion, Cheetah, Domestic cat, Lynx for the kitties, and: Wolf or Dog for the canids.  The sizes could be relative as well, a domestic cat only to the knee of the lion's default size. Perhaps the ear/mane/etc options would differ as well.

The option to have odd-eyes. Instead of just having an "Eyes" setting in the char maker, what if you had right and left, with a check-box for both to be the same, or coloured independently.

More ears, manes, tails, tufts would be nice too.

I was thinking about the server issue, and thought about the thousands of inactive groups with only one person in them. That's gotta take up memory. Maybe if no one in a group logs in for a month, it's deleted. Would free up names as well.

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
Re: Few ideas
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 12:59:42 am »
I love these ideas o3o especially the last one.. It bothers me to see groups with names I'd like to give my group and they have one one member. :I
Your other ideas are great too, the sizes thing would help with the giant warrior kitties that are bigger than full grown lions.
Of course, as much as I'd love to have these additions to the game, it'd probably take a very long to create. And with Kovu being busy with other things, there'd be absolutely no time for him to work on these. Even if he did find a way to make time, it may take him maybe a year or two to finish some of it.

But hopefully, they may eventually add these wonderful ideas. :3

Wish you the best~
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 01:34:23 am »
I really like the group idea. It would clear out some of the godmodding Warrior Clans that never go online. I think instead of different models. we could have different head shapes. And more manes, ears, tufts, and tails would be nice as well.

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 06:04:50 pm »
Different manes would be nice. I also like the idea for the body shapes.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 03:26:37 pm »
You can already make a cheetah, lynx, lion, etc by using the markings, the tuffs, tails, all of that.

And you can already make a wolf and dog. The canine is a wolf and a dog.

The eye setting would be neat, I like that idea.

More ears, manes, tuffs, etc would be nice but it'd be alot of work for the staff members or whoever creates the game. But still a good idea.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

~~Alaskan~~