Author Topic: Black screen but can see characters and icons when newely downloading NORMAL FH.  (Read 2775 times)

jacob~

When you download NORMAL FH.. its totally black and you can see your character and icons but nothing else whats up with that? i noticed many other have been having the same problem on FH chat.

I was also wondering if you had the same problem.. for newer members just like to report this to a MOD/OWNER of FH!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 05:15:20 pm by jacob »

CloudFish

No, if you download the latest setup, (The top download) and install it on to your C:drive, you will not have the black screen problem.

jacob~

Actually i did install it on the C drive and it still has the black screen problem i un installed it then re installed it it aint working at all.

CloudFish

Change your rendering subsystem via the options menu when the game starts up. Should be under video.

Aurana

I have FeralHeart+ and I've tried everything to fix the black background, but NOTHING WORKS!!! What do I do?!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
I have FeralHeart+ and I've tried everything to fix the black background, but NOTHING WORKS!!! What do I do?!
First off Jillian if you need help and can't find a solution anywhere else on the forum try making a whole new post on the help thread for it not replying on an old thread because chances are slim that anyone will notice it.
But yeah sometimes what helps with that problem is to go back on the regular FH and make sure that whatever character you're trying to play with on FH+ has their home set to Bonfire, Ficho, The Cape etc and that that character is in one of those maps before you switch over and try to play with them on FH+. Since the South Pole, Atlantis, Ascension, LastCave and Skysrim are not maps on FH+ your screen will appear black if your character is in one of those maps on the regular FH.
I hope this helps you :)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 12:18:31 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Have you ever downloaded FH+? Sometimes the + file takes over the normal file and that causes the normal FH to actually be FH+.

Offline Jazzysqueakers

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
How do i get FH+ working if the background is pitch black and i can only see me and other players?

JackobLoveu

How do i get FH+ working if the background is pitch black and i can only see me and other players?

Look at this
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=13593.0