Author Topic: Need help please!  (Read 951 times)

Offline Tanikio

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • MAD WORLD...
    • View Profile
Need help please!
« on: October 05, 2012, 03:52:19 am »
I downloaded feral heart a few weeks ago, and it has been running fine since a few days ago, when windows would close the program right after the game credits faded, and before it went to the log in page. I decided to try and "fix" it myself...and uninstalled the game. I decided to reinstall the Feral Heart + instead to try out the new levels and stuff, and see if it would work better! It worked, and now whenever I pick a character, and it loads it loads everything except the level and other characters, instead its just my character, the chat box, and the icons below. I've read the big help forum, and my graphics card is up to date, I tried both rendering systems, and have restarted the game several times. It still wont work! My computer is new, its running Windows Vista 64 bit, with pentium dual core CPU and 4 gb of ram. What is the problem? Or am I just being stupid and missing something really simple? XD Help please!  :-[
True face exposed, dark motives in the mind
Was listening too scary for you?
You haven't changed, you never will (you never will)

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Need help please!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 03:57:17 am »
Feral Heart+ seems too glitchy/buggy for my liking. When the credits and such just fade into black/white I usually end up re-installing the game and only install the items, markings, fur textures etc that I need. - I really do not know anything about FH+ but I think things worth smoother without it. People may disagree with me on this part but, I'm not willing to risk having to re-install my game just because I was curious.

I hope someone can help you with the issue shortly. :3
RETIRED.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 03:58:18 am »
There is a tutorial by Sameth for this in the 'Member Made Tutorial' Section. I will go get the link x3

Link:http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=13593.0

Although, take note that what Reckless said above is quite true, and that FH+ is quite ridiculously glitchy. I wouldn't recomend re-installing it instead of the orginal FH.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 04:00:12 am by Milleniuco »

Offline Tanikio

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • MAD WORLD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 04:09:15 am »
Thank you everyone  ^^ I think I will re install the original game then, and see what happens!
True face exposed, dark motives in the mind
Was listening too scary for you?
You haven't changed, you never will (you never will)

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 09:27:24 pm »
Install the regular game again, maybe that will help.

~~Alaskan~~