Author Topic: |-Ghost-|  (Read 1903 times)

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
|-Ghost-|
« on: September 29, 2012, 08:26:00 am »

Appearance:Ghost has a snow white pelt and seems to be a living mound of snow. This is good considering he lives where is snows all year round. He has blood red eyes that tell tales of caution. Ghost is a wolf pup at the moment. He was the runt of his litter.

Personality:Ghost is the quiet type. He never growls, snarls, or really shows any sign of aggression. If you do however manage to anger him he will lunge at you without warning. Depending on how much you anger him depends on how much he will try to hurt you. Though he knows how to talk he does unless he has to. He prefers to show you things with actions. Ghost loves the snow, in the harsh land in which he has always lived alone in it has been his ally, as well as his enemy. To keep warm Ghost buries himself in the snow, as odd as it may sound it works. The snow around him acts like an igloo and traps his body heat inside it's walls.

Story: Ghost is the runt of his little and a albino pup. His siblings were all grey, black, and brown but not Ghost, he was pure white. His siblings had beautiful eyes that you could fall into, but not Ghost, Ghost has deep blood red eyes that tell of caution, and of warning.  His mother and father abandoned him after he was old enough to see, and to walk. They left him on his own and he has been on his own ever since. He barley survived until he could hunt for himself by scavenging. Back then he was always hungry, always on the brink of death. One day though he saw another wolf fall into a trap, this clicked something in his head. Though some might say his way of hunting is odd, this does not matter to Ghost, his way of hunting is what works. What he does is he hides under the snow next to a patch of vegetation that he knows small prey eats and he waits. Some times for hours, but the moment he see's something small enough for him to kill he lunged for it. Ghost never stays in one place for long, he is always traveling. He does not leave deep tacks in the snow, due to his weight, and he knows hoe to hide the light one he make if needed by dragging his tail along the snow. He often will hang around a pack's den, but he is rarely noticed in his little mound. He does not leave a very strong scent, and once he is buried in the snow his scent is trapped under it. Ghost does not seek conversations, and they rarely come to him so when he does talk to others he can be quite strange, though most of the time he does mean well and try, but he simply does not know how to interact.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey people, I'm here again with another one of my charies. This time though he is a pup. Feedback is of course welcomed. I hope you guys like him ^_^ I got the inspiration from Game of Thrones, as well as the name. If you havn't watched it I would recommend it, however just a fair warning the show is rather violent and has nudity, so for all you kiddos out there, or peeps that just don't like that type of show, stay away. :P
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 08:35:25 am by -Hunt- »
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Re: |-Ghost-|
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 04:13:27 pm »
Awesome character! It's really cool.

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 09:31:37 pm »
Fantastic.
I appreciate the amount of info.

"Huehue"

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 06:55:46 am »
Glad you guys like it ^^ hope to see you all in game.
<--The Hunt-->

happiness...

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 03:57:50 am »
Fantastic drawing! It's beautiful! You're very talented. :)

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 06:54:07 pm »
The drawings from deviant art, the story is mine. I just try to get some sort of image that looks like whatever character I am writing about on there. Though I suspect that the artist of it would be pleased :P
<--The Hunt-->

happiness...

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 09:46:32 pm »
I do that too, since I can't play at my house and get screenshots.