Author Topic: Steahl's Chars  (Read 1245 times)

Steahl

Steahl's Chars
« on: October 19, 2012, 02:49:37 am »
I have four Characters, two of each species, and two of each gender... Yeah xP.

Anyway let's begin.

Name: Steahl.
Species: ... Seriously? Okay, then. Wolf.

Biography: Steahl was born in the Taiga, because of the strange patterns on his fur many of his pack members were scared of him at first, but his strength during the extended winter that passed the Spring allowed him to be the few of his litter to survive, with his thick fur coat, he is far more comfortable in the cold.

Personality: Quiet and Soft spoken, wise beyond his years, yet very youthful, he dislikes too much conflict but he will fight if needed. He is extremely loyal to his friends and will never get into a fight unless there is no alternatives, once in a fight he will never back down.

To add to this, his stamina, speed and strength was high because of his large size, although he needed large amounts of food to survive, he was more than capable to help his pack hunt. The next winter, was far colder and sadly he was the last survivor. For a long time he has been lonely, until he met a she-wolf close to the Arctic Circle.

Name: Thos (Pronounced Fos... Skyrim had no influence on the name... seriously)
Species: Lion

Personality: Stubborn, yet will bend to people who he loves. Wilful and Strong, very humble and dislikes what he calls "unnecessary" violence, he doesn't look for trouble, and it rarely finds him, he is very protective of who he loves however he doesn't like people who are completely incapable of protecting themselves. One exception is cubs and pups.

Biography: Thos like Steahl was born with strange markings and it scared his Pride, like all males he left his Pride at a young age, sadly poachers caught him and kept him in captivity for a few years, the reason? His strange and elaborate markings making exceedingly unique and special.

Name: Ama
Species: Wolf

Personality: Ama is a very stubborn, strong and powerful she-wolf, she has no qualms with putting others in "their" place. She is however kind-hearted and dislikes harming the ones she loves, she typically finds trouble but always manages to survive and pull herself out of difficult or even deadly situations, her strange red markings are again unexplainable and caused her to gain attention from poachers. However, because of her intelligence and her inability to give up she hasn't been caught.

Gladly for her and her nice fur.

Biography: Ama was born in the Tundra, because of her dark fur she had a hard time hunting, her pack eventually abandoned her and she found herself in the Taiga, still she stood out but she typically rolled herself in mud to blend in and hunt which allowed her to survive, as of yet she has been living alone and on the run for nearly a year.

Name: Leah
Species: Lion

Not done yet xP 
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 08:17:14 pm by Steahl_Senka »

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
Re: Steahl's Chars
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 03:56:14 am »
Awesome Characters.
I can't wait to see more ^^
"Huehue"

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 10:54:50 pm »
Awesome Character
I wanna see more

Steahl

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 12:11:24 am »
Thanks guys :) I am very happy that you like them, I will post the rest of my characters today :).

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 01:52:55 am »
Really nice characters :3

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.