Author Topic: Temporary Departure  (Read 1897 times)

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
Temporary Departure
« on: September 07, 2012, 09:52:18 pm »
Sorry guys. With not only school, but a whole bunch of problems with my brother, I have to leave.

I'm not exactly school smart so I have to really push myself, and FH is a big distraction for me. Mainly the forum but still. More of my time will be with school, cuz for most of the time, I haven't been doing well. I really wanna make a difference this year. Only 2 more years for me till I'm out -ajunior-

And I'm having problems mentally. Just dealing with depression. My anemia is acting up. And my bro whose in the army's basic training is getting kicked out. His leg is messed up and so much drama. I'm so done with people. They're picking on him. Not only the people at the training camp, but also the aunts and uncles of my family. So yeah.

Sorry guys, hopefully I will be back after a few weeks, maybe month. You might see me on the forum from time to time, but otherwise, this is a goodbye.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Departure
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 04:54:21 am »
Fuyu disapproves! >:L
Shame that you gotta leave, I may follow the same path on fh but will still rp with Meowzers, You, and ingame people. I curerently have to read and finish Frankenstein, but homework is SO. VERY. BORING.
Anyway, we'll miss you here, hope to see you on DA, and let us talk later. -shot-
Tube/Cean/Kirie/Fuyu/Redear~

The liar and the thief

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 09:34:51 am »
FFF,
I'm really sorry to hear this Tanglemask, but I'm sure you're doing whats right for your education. Best of luck for school. ~
And I hope you conquer your other problems aswell as school.
I hope your brother recoveres also. ~

Best of luck from moi. :3 +Floof.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 07:16:54 pm »
-Big hug Tanglemask-
I'm very sorry to hear all these things you're going through. I hope your anemia gets better soon, my mom has anemia pretty bad too just make sure you take the proper supplements like iron and stuff and take good care. Just a tip drinking about a tablespoon of Molasses in a cup of warm water helps alot with adding iron since you anemic you should try it. Also in terms of what your brother is going through tell him to hang in there. I'm very sorry to hear he is getting kicked out of basic training especially after all that hard work it takes to get there. I hope his leg problem isn't too bad. My bf is in the marine and he has had quite a fair share of people picking on him... unfortunately it's a common thing in the forces but keep him motivated and tell him not to let anybody bring him down. He is a hell of a guy just to have gotten into the basic training in the Army and if he finishes it or not he's a true soldier for even havign the guts to have signed up.
Goodluck in school and study hard. Not all of us are great in every subject hec' I suck at math but I'm really good at science and history. Just work hard enough to pass and follow your passions and you'll make it far and well :) I look forward to your return back to the forum and the game once you're done with it all.
+one floof from me too ^_^

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 02:30:07 am »
Oh goodness.

I know you'll get better at school, just listen in class and do what your told the minute you can so you'll still have time to play instead of doing it last minute.

I hope you feel better, I went through depression, too. I know how you feel. Bad, isn't it? Open up to someone, it'll help. Trust me, it did with me.

And your brother. I feel so soryr for him. :( That's mean of those people to hurt his feelings like that, I sure hope they stop before it gets worse.

I'll see you around, dear, hopefully.

~~Alaskan~~