Author Topic: Last night I posted someting about Kit and Dawson.. (Read if you have tiiime!)  (Read 1271 times)

Offline LionKingScarLol

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Pathetic people improve life ;3;
    • View Profile
I can't believe nobody's heard..? If you see either one, please tell me.. I'm very interested about them and the whole topic of them. They're psychos who murder innocent children and other small things.
I hear the wind call your name, the sound that leads me home again, sparks up the fire, a flame that still burns, to you, I will always return. I know the road is long, but where you are is home. Wherever you stay, I'll find the way. You run like the river, you shine like the sun, you fly like an eagle, yeah you are the one! ~I will always return.

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
Is Kit and Dawson Feral Heart users? And they murder in real life?

~~Alaskan~~

Offline LionKingScarLol

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Yeah, they're FH users. But they don't murder in real life. Kit's username is ~Kit~ (pretty obvious), but I haven't seen Dawson enough to actually see his username. :/ Can you notify as many people as you can about the situation?
I hear the wind call your name, the sound that leads me home again, sparks up the fire, a flame that still burns, to you, I will always return. I know the road is long, but where you are is home. Wherever you stay, I'll find the way. You run like the river, you shine like the sun, you fly like an eagle, yeah you are the one! ~I will always return.

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
Erm... Why would this matter? They're roleplaying, and for users who don't want to roleplay and they don't stop they can just block the user.

Plus if they keep going on and on tell me and I'll see what I can do, oh and take screenshots of evidence.

~~Alaskan~~

Offline LionKingScarLol

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Alright. Will-do!