Author Topic: Feralheart won't let me on, help! D:  (Read 1640 times)

Offline wolfgirl2

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Feralheart won't let me on, help! D:
« on: October 15, 2012, 11:43:09 pm »
Feralheart opens up when I click it, but goes to a grey screen and says; "Feralheart.exe has stopped working"
I did'nt do anything different, but create a mediafire account. Help! D8 Also, I even tried re- downloading the whole game, and it still won't work!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 11:45:07 pm by Shae »

*Certified Klutz* c:

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart won't let me on, help! D:
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 11:57:59 pm »
Hurm... Well, do you have any meshes or maps in your files? Or did you download anything from mediafire into your Feral Heart folders?

If so, I'd recommend you deleting them. But, copy and paste them into a folder which you can remember, [That won't crash any other game] and leave it in there. If the problem doesn't fix itself, then you can put the files back.

Also, sometimes it could be your settings. What settings do you have on? You know when that white pop uo box somes if your Feral heart crashes or you first download it. It has the picture of a wolf and lion.

I hope this helps!

~~Alaskan~~

Offline wolfgirl2

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 12:14:00 am »
I di
Hurm... Well, do you have any meshes or maps in your files? Or did you download anything from mediafire into your Feral Heart folders?

If so, I'd recommend you deleting them. But, copy and paste them into a folder which you can remember, [That won't crash any other game] and leave it in there. If the problem doesn't fix itself, then you can put the files back.

Also, sometimes it could be your settings. What settings do you have on? You know when that white pop uo box somes if your Feral heart crashes or you first download it. It has the picture of a wolf and lion.

I hope this helps!

~~Alaskan~~
I did what you said, and I emptied out my particles folder, It must have been something in  there. o.O Thank you! ^w^

*Certified Klutz* c:

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 12:18:21 pm »
You're welcome! I'm glad it's working again. Some meshes don't cope with all computer or with Feral Heart very well. You just have to be careful.

I'm glad I helped you! :D

~~Alaskan~~