Poll

Which Character do you like the best?

Shadow
Mute
Soul
Mint
Ginger

Author Topic: The warriors of Jigoku.  (Read 1513 times)

Zero123

The warriors of Jigoku.
« on: January 25, 2011, 02:07:44 am »

Name: Shadow
Sexuality: bisexual
Mate: not looking but is open to the idea
Pups: none
Pack: none
Looks: Jet black fur with scarlet wounds. Dark blue fur around his black eyes. Large and tall he loves showing off to others.
Acts: Strong and silent. He will get into any fight he can find. He hates losing. When he likes someone he will do everything he can to impress them. He follows his own rules and doesnt listen to anyone but himself. Once he sets his mind to something nothing can change it.
Short history: he was abandoned as a pup and grew up alone. He only hurts anyone who gets close to him so he tends to stay away from the world.

Name: Mute
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Mate: Emerald
Looks: He is part husky part wolf. He had black and white fur with eyes that make him look blind.
Acts: Quiet and withdrawn he doesnt like attention. He sleeps most of the day and enjoys the cold. He loves to play in the snow. He likes hills and high places. He hates fighting and cruel males.
Short History: He was thrown out of his pack after his parents died. He grew up by himself and has been by himself for most of his life. He doesnt like getting close to others in fear that they will leave him.

Name: Soul
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Mate: Heart
Pups: none at the moment (wants some)
Looks: Black pelt with crimson under fur. White swirls cover her body and she has many scars under her thin fur. She has dark blue eyes and a dark pink nose. She is skinny and short but runs fast.
Acts: Shy and sweet she doesnt like to fight. She can come off as mean at first. Doesnt trust easily. Likes kids and playing games. Loves relaxing and sleeping. She is lazy but will run when she has to. She will avoid a fight at all cost
Short History: She was born in a loveing caring pack but left when she was old enuff. She enjoys the quiet life of a loner and doesnt see much with joining a pack. She hasnt met many wolves in her life but wouldnt mind meeting wolves.

Name: Mint
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Mate: none but is looking
Pups: none but would like some in the future
Looks: Soft white fur with light blue spots. She has light blue eues and a few scars under her short white fur.
Acts: Sweet and loving she gets hurt easy. She doesnt trust east easy and enjoys her time with friends. Sometimes she just wants to be alone though. She plays by her own rules and does only what she wants. She hates rules and laws and will fight for what she thinks is right. When she sets her mind to something its hard to change it.
Short hIstory: She grew up in a very loving pack that always protected her. When her pack was killed by a neighboring pack though all the love in her left and she was cold to strangers. She is still nice to her friends and family though.

Name: Ginger
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Mate: not looking
Looks: Soft tan fur with black spots. Also has a black tail and black legs. light yellow above her eye and jet black under that. Soft golden eyes and black hair that covers one eye.
Acts: Isnt afraid of much and tends to laugh in deaths face when it comes around. She finds death sort of funny and will run after death or danger just for her own amusement. She is always looking for a loving family and a few friends on her journy threw life. She doesnt mind being alone but she will mostly seeek out company when alone.
Short History: She was abandoned as a pup and never really knew her real parents. She grew up alone and found a way to live. She only eats when she is extremly hungery and only fights when she is in the mood to fight. She is always searching for something new and amazing and almost never stays still. She has come face to face with death many times but always make it threw. She is tough for a pup and wonts to keep it that way.
Major W.I.P I have a lot of other characters to add
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 10:09:43 pm by SecretSoul »

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
Re: The warriors of Jigoku.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 02:05:37 pm »
Nice bios and chars 8D
Ginger is my fav ;3

Zero123

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 01:17:54 am »
I loves my Ginger too and thanks.

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 11:05:39 am »
I love Shadow but there is no pictures X.X. Good work otherwise

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 03:50:21 pm »
Me gusta, dear sir. ;D

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 04:52:54 pm »
Very beautiful and well made characters - and their bios were awesome too ofc! :3

I'm gonna have a hard time picking out my favorite one...! *3*