Author Topic: just wondering will this work?  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Touyja

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
just wondering will this work?
« on: October 18, 2012, 05:08:42 pm »
i made a new folder on my dektop and copied the feralheart folder (+ everything in it) into it for my dad to put on a stick and put on my new PC im just wanting to know if it will work or not like...would it lose any of the mass marking files or anything get damaged? i just want to make sure before we actually stick it on there
(and yes i am wary with these things that is why i posted sorry if it is stupid question)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: just wondering will this work?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 05:12:57 pm »
What do you mean by a stick? A USB? If you saved that folder you're talking about on your desktop with all the Feral Heart files and whatever mods you put on it and transfer it over to USB sure it should all still work once you place it on your new pc as long as you put all the files/folders back in the right places and don't lose or misplace any in the process :) Goodluck
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 05:24:41 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Touyja

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 05:21:03 pm »
yes the FH folder i took out of my computer > packard bell (c:) > feralheart (the folder itself) to put on a USB so hopfully it should work right because nothing will be moved from the folders in the feralheart folder there already in? :3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 05:52:11 pm »
Definitely it should work but just in case you find yourself running into any problems feel free to private message me and I would be more than happy to help you :).
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 06:03:42 pm by LordSuragaha »