Author Topic: May the Insane find Peace  (Read 1341 times)

Salem

May the Insane find Peace
« on: February 10, 2011, 12:13:45 am »
My name is Insanity (well at least that is what I call myself- Want to find out my original one? Get to know me perhaps.) I am a young female wildcat, who grew up in the deserts of Apocalypse. My pelage is a mix between tan and cream, with deep chocolate spots. My chasms are a striking luminescent veredian coloring, and my structure is built for running, though my petite mass makes me a vulnerable fighter... At the shoulders I am probably two feet 9 inches, mostly I'm all legs though. My personality? Irritable, loyal, peaceful, insane, a bit mentally unstable perhaps, besides my other problems already... My family is deceased and picked clean by scavenging birds, only leaving a sister I have never met in Apocalypse. I have had no children, and my Heartkeeper shall never come to me, I suppose. I am alone, as I always will be. I refuse the possibility of love, because it all ends in pain and regret. I toy with the idea of murder endlessly in my mind at times, realizing how easy it would be... There is no light left in my soul. My soul is cracked and unrepairable, though I don't dare try to fix it. Night's darkness seeped into my heart and soul, turning them both as black as slate, as different as fangs from silver. I have no clan, for some reason I am driven away. I am better an ally than an enemy though, yet no one grips that yet. Everything will change soon.... Insanity will creep into everyone's minds, slowly consuming their souls.They will fall, blood soaking the earth where they hit, their throats strangely missing, and the smell of Death caressing the air. I am Insanity reincarnated. I am Chaos, Hatred, Abuse, Devastation, Delusions, Adrenaline. I am Insanity, for ever, and ever.

Offline Kutanra

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Its not what they call you, its what you answer to
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: May the Insane find Peace
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 12:29:24 am »
wow do an rp, Id love Kutanra to meet insanity

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 08:30:30 pm »
Wow that was great. I love the roleplay format you put that in. But can I suggest a picture or a drawing of what we can except Insanity to look like. Other than that great. I hope to see Insanity in the game.
-FighterWolves399

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 03:28:59 pm »
Me gusta, dear sir.