Author Topic: A Map of Dragonic Proportions!  (Read 960 times)

Offline xAreum

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
A Map of Dragonic Proportions!
« on: October 19, 2012, 11:11:23 pm »
Yeah, that title wasn't punny nor did it make sense...

Anyway, a friend and I are working on a large project! This dragon roleplay of ours seems like alot of fun but the problem is that we need a map maker to work with us to get this roleplay going!

Now, this is a forum for map requests, not map recruiters, but it would be nice if someone would be interested and willing to help us! Since there are different species of dragons and their kingdoms require different sorts of terrains and objects, it might be an extremely large map or a a medium sized map with connected to other medium sized maps through portals! This could be a fairly difficult project and I am willing to help as much as I can.

If anyone is interested, I am more than willing to give them the details. <3

Offline pipperthenipper

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • SO. MANY. STAFF. CHANGES. SINCE. I. WAS. GONE.
    • View Profile
Re: A Map of Dragonic Proportions!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 06:51:17 pm »
I would LOVE to help! I am fairly used to making maps. I can make anything from a realistic map of RMNP or a very hilly warrior cats map. I haven't made any unrealistic maps or maps for unrealistic things (Well, other than my atlantis and Shangri-la maps...). I really need practice on things like that. So I can make this for you if you'd like! I can easily loink up map through portals and also easily make terrain maps and masks along with finding the correct type of ground such as grasses, rocks and other things. I can also download meshes, not make them, so if I sart makimng this map and you find some meshes you want with it, I can make that possible.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 06:56:15 pm by kpeterson »
Fire blazes within all of us,
Elegant and mesmerizing,
Yet destructive and menacing                                        
You must choose your way to see the fire within someone
You must look deep and look at the good or bad

Offline xAreum

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 11:43:08 pm »
Oh my! Thank you for replying to my request! If you like, I can explain the plot and the dragon species over whisper. We can then plan the best couse of action it would be to take with them. I'm planning for the different species of dragons to have their own home 'territory' in a way. So I would like some of the maps to fit them in a way.

But anyway, something like an Atlantis map sounds amazing for the water dragons! And I'm rather curious to see how your Shangri-la map looks like. c:

Offline pipperthenipper

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • SO. MANY. STAFF. CHANGES. SINCE. I. WAS. GONE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 02:57:10 am »
Well, my shangri-la map is up for public download and I might be able to dig up my atlantis one in my mediafire folder if you'd like to see.
Fire blazes within all of us,
Elegant and mesmerizing,
Yet destructive and menacing                                        
You must choose your way to see the fire within someone
You must look deep and look at the good or bad