Author Topic: If Someone Says Don't Do It...You gotta do it, right? xD  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
If Someone Says Don't Do It...You gotta do it, right? xD
« on: October 30, 2012, 10:19:13 pm »
Okay, this is pretty obvious. I have noticed that when someone doesn't do it, you just feel the urge to do it. Even if you don't do it directly, you find something else to do it for you. For instance, me and my friend our little angels. We never do anything- we just put something else to work.
The best thing we ever did, was with a cat. My friend's father was working on building something, so there were a lot of tools, nails, etc laying around. He went to go get dinner for us all. We waited for him the go into the house, ever so sweetly...Then our kitty came along! =D We were playing with it when we got an idea...We played Hot Potato with the cat. o3o We were just throwing it back and forth, trying not to get clawed, when a new idea burst into out mind. Throw the cat at the work stuff and see what happens to the "DO NOT TOUCH" stuff. O.O So we threw that angry cat into the stuff, watched as it hit a small frame and knocked it over, making it crumble. It fell off that frame and knocked over a can of nails, jumping onto the toolbox as the kitty heard the nails patter against the ground, and knocked all the tools everywhere. It continued to destroy all the the stuff around it, and when my friend's dad came back, his expression was priceless. When he asked what happened we pointed to the cat that ran back over to he horse barn to play with the horses like nothing happened. xD
So tell me, what have you done when someone tells you not to do it?

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
Re: If Someone Says Don't Do It...You gotta do it, right? xD
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 10:42:29 pm »
0.0 Yes but not in that degree. I know I have had some, but none come to mine. Personally would have shoved my friend instead of the cat but hey. -Shrugs- (And cat hot-potato, that's a new one).
\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 10:45:44 pm »
Cat hot potato is very painful and not a good idea. xD And yes, I have shoved my friends into stuff often, like throwing them into a road that was closed off saying "Do not walk." Also had to pull them out of tar after I did that. O3O

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 10:52:29 pm »
(Do not attempt my crazy things... Oh, what the heck, do it anyway.)

I don't know why but I love watching things with seizer warnings, only since I'm not known to get any. Anyway, my mom came in wondering what the heck I was doing and she laughed at my computer. I don't know why. Anyway, my friend came over later and I told her about it and he laughed his butt off. Then my teacher told me not to watch anymore of the videos, I completely ignored her. o3o

Then, a week later my mom said no more playing with my turtle. I fed him a cookie and watched T.V. with him, after Mom went to work, and I still haven't learned my lesson after he tried to bite my eye... I never fed him cookies, but I still like holding him. (He actually likes watching T.V.)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 10:58:29 pm »
Wonderful, that is lovely. I would do the same and never learn a lesson. xD

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 01:11:49 am »
LOL Poor cat LOL That's mean XD Poor thing... lol.
 Anyway, one time, my RL friend Nuki told me not to put my chocolate in the microwave. ...I did it anyway LOL
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline teto kasane

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 02:00:43 am »
LOL Poor cat LOL That's mean XD Poor thing... lol.
 Anyway, one time, my RL friend Nuki told me not to put my chocolate in the microwave. ...I did it anyway LOL

iMello you love chocolate dont u? ME TOO LOL!!