Author Topic: The Rose [PG To PG-13]  (Read 973 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
The Rose [PG To PG-13]
« on: October 30, 2012, 12:43:14 am »

"Together we rise, together we fall." It had been the motto of many, just not one. The leopard clans have run off, every leopard forgeting they were once together. Young leopard cubs are also killed for their pelts, mothers, and rare blue eyes.
Until now. The leopards are sick of the Uprights pushing them around. They've joined once more, creating clans again. Leaving their some-what peaceful valley, Dogwater Valley. Many have died on this mission, but more will come with their mothers.
____
Rules: 1: You may cuss, but not too strongly or too much.
2: No mating, unless in an unpopular area, and/or in whisper. MUST be in whisper.
3. Please, try to get on as much as possible.
4. If your leopard dies somehow, you may restart a new life using that SAME leopard.
____
Role-Play Times/Area
We will role-play BOTH on the forums and in-game. Please remember this. If you are not able to get in-game, I'm sorry, we'll log in without you. But, I will tell you what happened.

This role-play will start near Atlantas, moving deeper into South Pole.
Try to be on as early/late as you can in Central time. I will mainly be on during the weekends, very late at night.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Re: The Rose [PG To PG-13]
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 11:39:03 pm »
New!

Ok, I had a little mishap with the group in-game, but I fixed it. Anyway, my brother agreed to let me use his Yahoo, once, so now we have a group and forum! I'm still working with the groups and forum toggles, but it's piecing together nicely. Right now I only have the groups, I'm working on the forum itself soon.