Author Topic: Feline Problem ((Please lock))  (Read 1123 times)

Offline cosmorphia

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Take me to RAINBOWLAND
    • View Profile
Feline Problem ((Please lock))
« on: November 05, 2012, 03:01:46 am »
Hi everyone. It's me. I have quite a problem with my felines.

Alright, so I downloaded this feline fur texture by Goldchocobo ((I think.)) But I really started getting into TLK but they didn't look good in the texture. So what I did was I deleted it so the felines would have no fur texture but then this happened:

The two black spots. It also gave a color boost. I checked the masks and they were fine. If you know any answers or you think you know, please post!

~Gamergirl8
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 04:04:23 pm by Shaelyn »

Offline cosmorphia

• Take me to RAINBOWLAND
    • View Profile
Re: Feline Problem
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 03:04:28 am »
I also checked my other characters and other people. They had the same thing. Again, if you know, please post! If you had this happen before please tell or you know someone.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 03:31:20 am »
You should redownload the game to get back the missing default textures. I believe that's probably the best fix for this problem since you most likely over wrote the original default files when you downloaded that texture mod. Since I can't directly see your files I can't say exactly which ones are missing. Just as a tip for the next time you want to download a mod be sure to back up the original default files in a folder else where in your computer so that if you decide later on that you don't like the mod anymore and you want to delete it you can just replace the original files back into your game without having to redownload the entire game all over again.  Goodluck and I hope that helps you Shaelyn.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 03:46:57 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 06:05:02 am »
If you are into TLK style of Felines I'd suggest you to download mai FH-IT fur texture mod in the addons board.

But what was mentioned above really, just a re-install should sort your issues, and if you don't want to do that you can install the game to another location on your computer just to snatch the textures you need, then delete the other copy of the game.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline cosmorphia

• Take me to RAINBOWLAND
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 03:26:05 pm »
Alright. Thanks! And I'll see about the texture, Red. :3