Author Topic: My edited screenshots!  (Read 1388 times)

Kiki299

My edited screenshots!
« on: December 02, 2012, 10:26:44 am »
After taking a series of screenshots over my time in Feral Hearts, I decided to edit the best ones and upload them here. I sure hope you like them!

So first up is Aaron, the lovable but below-freezing ice wolf! You can find more information about him here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=29634.msg390213#msg390213

It's quite hard to see the writing here, but it reads: 'As cold as the night that follows..'

This has to be my favourite one between the two, I just adore the effects on this screenshot ><

Second up is Aquillo! He was my first ever character in Feral Hearts, I love him to pieces >< Find more about him here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=29346.msg386547#msg386547

Sadly, I've only edited one of Aquillo. I couldn't find many attractive screenshots of him, and even this one isn't the best. I do like it, though!

And last, but certainly not least, we have a picture of the two of them! I was planning on fading the two photo's together, but what I did here works well, too.

Well, that's it for now. I will update this post every week or so with more screenshot edits, hope you liked the ones so far!

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: My edited screenshots!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 10:53:12 am »
Ooh, these are very good. ~
I like the second one a lot. Well done! +Fluff.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 12:43:27 pm »
Aquillo, these are amazing! I love them! Good job floof ;)
:D and I see you have a Black Butler signature :3 I know Black Butler... ANYWHERE!

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 01:30:15 pm »
These are quite good :)
What did you use yo edit them? Was it GIMP or something else?