Poll

I wondered about all fightwolves and why it is so popular in ficho tunnel right now?

Because it is fun
13 (46.4%)
It is a good to get rid of stress
2 (7.1%)
or they are just violent people
13 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: FightWolves  (Read 5098 times)

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: FightWolves
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2012, 10:51:51 pm »
I have fight wolf and we have different ranks and rules lik no godmodding, be literate if you fight with the pros in the south arena, no powerplay, no dodging you must take the attack, and no breaking bones. I am a respected fighter there if you are interested in joining our role play whisper FighterWolf399 in-game or pm me on the forum. The whole aggressive thing I can teach you all tht I know. So if you want to join PM OR WHISPER ME.

Offline LightWaves

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2012, 05:26:07 am »
i think there violent. i think it should be forbidden to be a fight wolf considering i have seen them harming pups and useing swears towards other players. i once made a FW character and i hated it. (no offence fight wolve's) as i see one of the worst fight wolf pack is the BloodRidgeWolves. im not sure if there still active but they seem meanest. i think if there going to act that way, the fight wolves should make a map aand use that ONLY
Gotta get dem maps finished :U

Am I pretty yet? :D
                                ~Ghost~

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2012, 12:52:39 pm »
i think there violent. i think it should be forbidden to be a fight wolf considering i have seen them harming pups and useing swears towards other players. i once made a FW character and i hated it. (no offence fight wolve's) as i see one of the worst fight wolf pack is the BloodRidgeWolves. im not sure if there still active but they seem meanest. i think if there going to act that way, the fight wolves should make a map aand use that ONLY

I don't know which wolves you've been hanging out with, but the ones I was with for a while weren't hurting pups or using such language. We had rules, and contrary to what some people said, we weren't nasty violent people with no sense of morals. As I stated before, I only did it to hone my RP fighting skills, but recently I've stopped using my Fightwolf char.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)