Author Topic: ~Bottlebrush Wild Cats~ OPEN & accepting LITERATES  (Read 1010 times)

ChainedEternity

~Bottlebrush Wild Cats~ OPEN & accepting LITERATES
« on: January 05, 2013, 02:53:53 am »
We are a literate, semi-realisitc, unique and mapped rp. Our rp is based in Australia and so is our map. There are 4 breeds, split into 4 clans, each is ruled by a Queen. I have had trouble even getting as many members as we have (about 30) and I hope that you'd want to join. The breeds are Bottlebrush (pure), Telopea (Bottlebrush + Warrior cat), Acacia (Bottlebrush + Domestic cat) and Banksia (Bottlebrush + Lynx or Bobcat). Our website is www.bottlebrushwildcats.weebly.com

Now, I know no-one may be interested in this rp, but hear me out before you cast away the idea of joining just because of the strange name. Many people simply give our advertisement a swift glance then move on, I'm guessing that'd be partly due to the name.. oh well.This isn't much to give you guys, I know. But if you're interested in joining, please msg me. If you're going to check out the website, comment saying that you are. Thanks guys