Author Topic: FeralHeart + ERmergency  (Read 1108 times)

hollister1922

FeralHeart + ERmergency
« on: November 01, 2012, 05:26:30 pm »
Okay so I downloaded FH+ and I have two problems....

1) When I downloaded it at the start page the ground is yellow and black..

2) When I entered FH+ I was just in a black area and all I could see was  my character.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

If you know how to fix this please reply to this

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart + ERmergency
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 05:45:17 pm »
First off I wouldn't reccomend that you use FH+ because it's extremely buggy & glitchy and not as well managed or updated as the regular Feral Heart. My best advice for you is to stick with the regular Feral Heart because it will give you less headaches but if you decide that you still want to use FH+ consider uninstalling & deleting the FH folder and then reinstalling it. That might help with the black and yellow ground problem. You can also switch your rendering system between OpenGL or Direct3D9 and see if that helps any graphical issues. To switch your rendering system you go into the game options through the main menu and click on video settings.

As for the black screen problem look here for the solution:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=13593.0
Goodluck I hope this helps
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 06:00:51 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE. READ LATEST POST.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 05:51:17 pm »
FeralHeart+ is having some problems lately - like the one you are experiencing. I suggest looking through the forums once more from the 'search' box above. There, you'll probably find an answer. I'm pretty sure I've seen a 'How to fix the black screen in FH+'' thread. Otherwise, it's best to just stick with the normal version of FH.

Click this to fix the black screen if the character creator's background (and/or) is black and all you can really see are your character and the icons. I will get an image of how else to fix this for you soon.

Edit: Sorry, I just realized there was another reply now, because my browser doesn't allow the ''Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.'' popup. I don't know why.

I will no longer be active on this account. Please read my latest post.

Thank you for the derpy avii, Kikiveto. ;3

hollister1922

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 05:59:18 pm »
Thanks guys and also LordSuragaha I think I'm going to try it if it gets to glithy then I'm going back to regular old FH. ^_^

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 06:04:30 pm »
You're welcome. Enjoy yourself :)

hollister1922

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 06:05:12 pm »
I will.
 ^_^

hollister1922

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 06:09:02 pm »
Well I'm not going to do FH+ any more but I do have one problem on regular old FH.

Everywhere I go (Even South Pole) the ground is always the same even green. I never get to see anything and when I am making maps I can't pick a ground type I hate it >:( If you know how to fix it or have any suggestions then please tell because I hate that the South Pole is green instead of white. D:<

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2012, 07:04:25 pm »
I have seen a few people with that weird problem before. As I said above you can try changing your rendering system between OpenGL or Direct3D9 because sometimes some maps work better with a different rendering system. You can also try updating your graphics driver if you haven't recently because sometimes it's a simple graphics issue. Last but not least have you maybe been adding mods or messing around with your default texture files? Maybe an uninstall & deletion of the FH folder and fresh reinstall is all you need to get things back up and running normal. If you do go with the last option just be sure to back up any important files like presets etc in a folder else where in your pc.

hollister1922

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 12:40:08 am »
Thanks for the info! ^_^