Author Topic: As of Yet Unnamed Fantasy Roleplay  (Read 862 times)

Offline Kunabee

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
As of Yet Unnamed Fantasy Roleplay
« on: November 18, 2012, 07:18:23 pm »
The Backstory
Experimentation is not a new idea, not at all.  But neither was it done on such a large scale, nor with so many unknown and random factors.  Hundreds of various species of felines and canines were uplifted to a penninsula. They were inserted with a variety of extra genes, modifying their sex cells to see what happened.  Some children died; some lived.  And so it went, for generation after generation, the mutuations getting more and more advanced and complex.
Eventually the experiment was forgotten by the people who started it.  And so, unable to escape the penninsula - even with wings - the canines and felines continued to change and mutate.  They became unrecognizable to their cousins, and developed hierachies and their own groups.  Now here is where anything can happen.

Details
ANY sort of canine or feline is allowed.  This is a fully-fantasy roleplay.  However, that being said, I'd prefer not to have any neon and sparkly eyesores.  Icky.
With this being said, you CAN have a canine/feline with more normal features.  It would make sense that not everyone is all crazy and winged or flying or what-have-you... So a normal breed of either species would be absolutely fine.
As there are a variety of genes that are mutated and crazy, siblings can look and be WILDLY different.  However, there is a limit.  An aquatic-based feline and an air-based canine would not be siblings.  So keep this in mind if you have a sibling with another player's character.

The Map
A map is coming.  It will be a large penninsula.  I also intend to have some maps that can represent caverns, so it can be very big (:
The map is where most roleplays with take place.  However, this being said, you could roleplay in other places if you'd like.
Link to:

Joining!
If you want to join, just post a link here to the character you'd like to place here.  Or, make a brief, quick bio for a character (if you're going to make one especially for this roleplay) and put it here.  A roleplay sample would be nice, but isn't necessary.  I'll just look it over, and if you're approve you'll be... I'll have some rhyme and reason eventually xD  If you're not I'll tell you what I think doesn't work.
You pretty much count as a pre-joiner if you care to join, so keep in mind that your character will be built based off of the 'prototype' for this roleplay.
Cheers.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 07:20:40 pm by Kunabee »