Author Topic: Game refusing to load  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Inner Knowing

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Game refusing to load
« on: November 17, 2012, 09:34:06 pm »
Okay, so, just this morning I made a map for an RP of mine. I saved it, then tried to export. I say tried because the game decided to have a derp in the middle of that... right when it was loading the new mesh I'd gotten just today. That clued me in that the mesh may be my problem.

Now, the game refuses to start. I'll click the button on my desktop, it'll bring up the whole rendering setup thing, or whatever that is. I'll click the normal mode I set it at, and click okay. The game screen goes black like it does right before it loads the chalk lion icon, but it stays like that. Sometimes it'll think for a minute, but mostly it has a fit, and my computer notifies me that FeralHeart has stopped working, yada yada.

What's the deal here? (not to sound impatient or anything, just irritated) I've restarted my laptop, disconnected from my internet, and cleared all my cookies. Would deleting the mesh from my FH object folder help perhaps...? I dunno.

Thanks for reading through that, hope I gave enough info.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: Game refusing to load
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 09:42:37 pm »
Hmm, I'd suggest re-downloading FH.
I'd also suggest to remove all the FH files before re-downloading (via the uninstall button at the bottom of the main FH folder).
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Game refusing to load
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 09:59:36 pm »
Reinstall the game..
You can save the folders like: Presets, exports, textures, items and item/markings.cfg in the main FH folder.
When you re-install it, don't forget to delete the FeralHeart folder completely. Otherwise it'll give you the same issues as before.
RETIRED.